|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for Cole while he is at the Parker Center?
(a) Samantha Dolan.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Frank Garcia.
2. Why does Pike go to see Eugene Dersh?
(a) To arrest him.
(b) To confront him.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To see if he is the killer.
3. What does Cole find in Karen's drawers?
(a) A Rolodex.
(b) A telephone.
(c) Psychology books.
(d) An answering machine.
4. What is missing from the copy of the criminalist report that Krantz gave Cole?
(a) The white plastic.
(b) The bleach.
(d) The murder weapon.
5. Where does Cole have to go the next morning after observing the Karen Garcia crime scene?
(a) The crime scene.
(b) Parker Center.
(c) Frank's house.
(d) Karen's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was IAG interviewing?
2. What does Dolan want to look at in Frank Garcia's house?
3. Who takes credit for the evidence discovered on the second day of investigation?
4. Who were the letters to Karen from?
5. How did Cole navigate when he was in the Army?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)