|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank blame for his daughter's death?
(c) The police.
(d) Mrs. Acuna.
2. What does Cole do to the car Dolan is driving?
(a) Turns off the ignition.
(b) Grabs the steering wheel.
(c) Slams on the brakes.
(d) Rolls down the window.
3. Who takes credit for the evidence discovered on the second day of investigation?
(a) John Chen.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Elvis Cole.
(d) Joe Pike.
4. How many times has Cole been to the medical examiner's office?
(b) Two hundred.
5. Who calls for Joe at Karen's apartment?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Frank's lawyer.
(c) The watch commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets in Frank Garcia's face at Karen's funeral?
2. What is the good news Dolan has for Frank Garcia in Chapter 15?
3. Who is Cole surprised to see at Karen's funeral?
4. Who follows Pike to the family day picnic?
5. How many murders does Jerry tell Cole there are?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)