|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for Cole while he is at the Parker Center?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Samantha Dolan.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Frank Garcia.
2. What does Cole do to the car Dolan is driving?
(a) Rolls down the window.
(b) Slams on the brakes.
(c) Grabs the steering wheel.
(d) Turns off the ignition.
3. Who calls for Joe at Karen's apartment?
(a) The watch commander.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Frank's lawyer.
4. Who long did the police work the crime scene?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Six hours.
5. What does Cole give the police?
(a) A picture of Karen.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) Information from Frank Garcia.
(d) The murder weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cole look for after the autopsy?
2. When does Cole think Karen's autopsy will happen?
3. Why do people call Krantz "pants"?
4. Who comes to Cole's house unexpectedly?
5. What do the police deny Cole?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)