|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work is the man on the street looking for?
2. What does Cole do to the car Dolan is driving?
(a) Slams on the brakes.
(b) Grabs the steering wheel.
(c) Turns off the ignition.
(d) Rolls down the window.
3. Who takes credit for the evidence discovered on the second day of investigation?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) John Chen.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Elvis Cole.
4. Where do Joe and Elvis find Karen's car?
(a) Behind Jungle Juice.
(b) Behind a flower shop.
(c) In the river.
(d) On the side of the road.
5. Who is the man on the street listening to?
(a) Dave Matthews.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(d) Dixie Chicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
2. What does Cole ask to watch?
3. Who is following Cole in the car?
4. When does Cole think Karen's autopsy will happen?
5. Where is Ben going?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)