|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for Cole while he is at the Parker Center?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Samantha Dolan.
2. What does Cole discover at the medical examiner's office?
(a) He has to do the autopsy himself.
(b) The autopsy is complete.
(c) Frank Garcia is present.
(d) Karen Garcia's body is gone.
3. Who is waiting at Cole's house in Chapter 10?
(a) Frank Garcia.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Gene Dersh.
(d) Joe Pike.
4. What sentence does Krantz say he wants for Pike?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Life on parole.
(d) House arrest.
5. What does Krantz find in Sobek's fridge?
(c) Newspaper clippings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Cole compare the Sierra Madre to?
2. How do the police determine the suspect in Karen Garcia's death?
3. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
4. What does the sod farmer pull out from behind his back?
5. Who warns Paulette and Evelyn about Sobek?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)