|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pike's father do to him when he was younger?
(a) Took him camping.
(b) Took him to the park.
(c) Laughed at him.
(d) Beat him.
2. What does Cole do to the car Dolan is driving?
(a) Grabs the steering wheel.
(b) Rolls down the window.
(c) Turns off the ignition.
(d) Slams on the brakes.
3. Who does Cole look for after the autopsy?
(a) Edward Deege.
(b) Joe Pike.
(c) Eugene Dersh.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
4. What type of pet does Cole have?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A dog.
(d) A fish.
5. What does Cole give the police?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) A picture of Karen.
(c) Information from Frank Garcia.
(d) The murder weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Karen killed?
2. What does Karen ask Joe when she approaches his patrol car?
3. Where does Cole live?
4. What does Lucy call Pike in Chapter 10?
5. Who discovers Karen's body?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)