|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole ask Rusty to get for him?
(a) A free beer.
(b) The original autopsy report.
(d) The original criminalist's report.
2. What does Cole take from the storage unit?
(a) Krantz's daybooks.
(b) Wozniak's daybooks.
(c) Pike's daybooks.
(d) Paulette's journal.
3. Who was Wozniak's informant?
(a) Eugene Dersh.
(b) Leonard DeVille.
(c) Edward Deege.
(d) Laurence Sobek.
4. What does Cole go to get from Krantz in Chapter 11?
(a) The criminalist's report.
(b) Karen's will.
(c) The Special Files report.
(d) Frank's money.
5. What information does the caller give Cole when he returns from Lucy's house after being out all night?
(a) Dolan's resume.
(b) Pike's record.
(c) Wozniak's storage unit.
(d) The killer's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cole try to get information from at Parker Center?
2. Where is Cole supposed to meet Rusty's cousin, Jerry?
3. What does Jerry say the medical examiner thinks was in Karen's wound?
4. How did Abel Wozniak die?
5. What is missing from the copy of the criminalist report that Krantz gave Cole?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)