• Private detective Elvis Cole helps his girlfriend move into a new place in Beverly Hills. She has moved to Los Angeles from Baton Rouge to be a legal analyst on television.
• Elvis gets a call from his partner, Joe Pike, to help him search for a missing woman.
• Elvis goes to Frank Garcia's house to meet Joe and learn about Karen, Frank's daughter who is missing.
• Elvis and Joe agree to look for Karen, and Elvis learns that Joe and Karen dated once.
• The duo learns no one has seen Karen, but on their way back down Lake Hollywood Drive, they see her car behind a flower shop. No one around the shop had seen anything.
• Cole and Pike go to Karen's apartment to look for clues to her whereabouts.
• While they are searching her apartment, the Los Angeles police come by as well...
This section contains 3,059 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)