|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose photograph does Morel say he can show them?
2. What does the man think is causing him to hallucinate?
3. What is the name of the woman Morel says he loves?
4. What problem does the narrator have with the room where he sleeps that night?
5. When does the narrator say he likes to hunt?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the story change when Morel is introduced? In what way does Morel cause the story's conflict?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences between a novel and a novella in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 3
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does this have on the story?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)