Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
3. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
5. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
What does the introduction say about Casares? How is the introduction helpful in understanding the novel?
In what way are Casares' views and the way he lived life an important part of what happens on the novel?
Discuss whether it is right or wrong for an author's persona to become such an important part of a story.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)