Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
3. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
5. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
In what way is it strange that the people come back to the island? How does the story change when the people return?
How much can the reader trust the narrator? What suggestions are there that everything in the novel comes from the narrator's imagination?
In what way are Casares' views and the way he lived life an important part of what happens on the novel?
Discuss whether it is right or wrong for an author's persona to become such an important part of a story.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)