Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
3. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
5. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
Essay Topic 1
What are the story's supernatural and fantasy elements? How does Casares use fantasy and supernatural elements to create meaning?
Essay Topic 2
Why does the woman on the island have such an affect on the narrator? What do his feelings for her say about Casares' own thoughts on love?
Essay Topic 3
How does Morel's machine work? Does the machine have any links with real life technology? What could Morel's machine be used to do in contemporary society?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)