Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
3. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
5. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between a novel and a novella in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 2
How does the narrator's paranoia affect his decision making? What does the narrator's paranoia say about the affects of solitude?
Essay Topic 3
What does the fact the narrator worships an image say about 1940s society? Do the students think the author's view point is still relevant today?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)