|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
3. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
5. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
Essay Topic 1
What was Casares' relationship with Borges? How did Casares' relationship with Borges influence his writings?
Essay Topic 2
How does the narrator's paranoia affect his decision making? What does the narrator's paranoia say about the affects of solitude?
Essay Topic 3
How does solitude affect the narrator and his mind? How do you think one could fight the problems caused by solitude in such a situation?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)