Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
3. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
5. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and help to express character and theme.
2. Point of view
Why does the woman on the island have such an affect on the narrator? What do his feelings for her say about Casares' own thoughts on love?
What does the introduction say about Casares? How is the introduction helpful in understanding the novel?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)