|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose footsteps drive the narrator away?
2. Whose photograph does Morel say he can show them?
3. What does the man realize he loves in this section?
4. What does Morel say will happen after three days?
5. What does Morel tell those gathered that he has done without their permission?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does the introduction say about Casares? How is the introduction helpful in understanding the novel?
Essay Topic 2
How does the narrator work out that the people he is seeing are images? Why does the fact that Faustine is an image not change the narrator's thoughts towards her?
Essay Topic 3
How does the story change when Morel is introduced? In what way does Morel cause the story's conflict?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)