|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator design his flower bed to look like?
2. Why does Morel like the tides?
3. What does Faustine tell Morel she thinks he is?
4. What language are the two men speaking?
5. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does solitude affect the narrator and his mind? How do you think one could fight the problems caused by solitude in such a situation?
Essay Topic 2
What are the differences between a novel and a novella in terms of the following?
Essay Topic 3
What was Casares' relationship with Borges? How did Casares' relationship with Borges influence his writings?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)