|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language are the two men speaking?
2. Which two people are absent from the meeting?
(a) Davis and Loveletter.
(b) Haynes and Gray.
(c) Yannis and Formby.
(d) Lowe and Steptoe.
3. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
(a) They walk through him.
(b) They can't pick things up.
(c) He can see through them.
(d) They don't react to him.
4. What did Morel think the reef would ward off?
5. What is the name of the woman Morel says he loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say he likes to hunt?
2. What does Morel say he wants to happen before he begins?
3. On what part of the island is the narrator's boat?
4. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
5. Who does the narrator design the grass to look like?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)