|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose footsteps drive the narrator away?
(c) The rugseller's.
2. Morel compares his invention to what?
(a) The beer, the stamp and the computer.
(b) The radio, the phonograph and the television.
(c) The telephone, the DVD player and the cinema.
(d) The telegram, the wireless and the television.
3. Whose photograph does Morel say he can show them?
4. Who does Morel say he doesn't want to discover his plans?
(a) The women.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The men.
(d) The Prime Minister.
5. What does the narrator say he wants to do to the woman when she angers him?
(a) Torture her.
(b) Blind her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Run away with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the aquarium different from the last time the narrator saw it?
2. What does the woman watch every afternoon?
3. What part of the island does the narrator say has polluted air?
4. What does the man think is causing him to hallucinate?
5. Why is the narrator certain that people have come back to the island?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)