|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people are absent from the meeting?
(a) Yannis and Formby.
(b) Davis and Loveletter.
(c) Haynes and Gray.
(d) Lowe and Steptoe.
2. What language are the two men speaking?
3. What does Morel say is the name of the company with which he worked on his machine?
(a) The Schwachter Company.
(b) The Snide Company.
(c) The Schwein Company.
(d) The Heckeroth Company.
4. Who is ordering around the servants?
(b) The rug seller.
5. Morel compares his invention to what?
(a) The beer, the stamp and the computer.
(b) The telephone, the DVD player and the cinema.
(c) The radio, the phonograph and the television.
(d) The telegram, the wireless and the television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morel say he wants to happen before he begins?
2. What does the woman watch every afternoon?
3. Where does the narrator find fresh flowers?
4. What is the name of the woman Morel says he loves?
5. Who does the narrator design his flower bed to look like?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)