|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator design his flower bed to look like?
(a) The devil.
(b) The woman.
(c) His mother.
2. How is the aquarium different from the last time the narrator saw it?
(a) The fish are dead.
(b) The fish are alive.
(c) The water is clean.
(d) It is full of human bones.
3. Who does Morel say he doesn't want to discover his plans?
(a) The men.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The women.
(d) The Prime Minister.
4. The narrator thinks the people could be from where?
(a) The bottom of the sea.
(c) Another planet.
5. Who does the narrator think has contracted the island's horrible disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
2. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
3. What is the man seeking at the beginning of this section?
4. What does the large hall look like it has been set up to host?
5. How does the narrator think Morel's machine could be used to help people in a positive way?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)