|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he wants to do to the woman when she angers him?
(a) Blind her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Torture her.
(d) Run away with her.
2. How does the narrator recognize the poisonous plants?
(a) From the number of corpses that surround the bush.
(b) Through pain he has suffered form eating them.
(c) From the color of the berries.
(d) Froma book he finds in the museum.
3. What does the man realize he loves in this section?
(a) An angel.
(b) A goddess.
(c) An iomage.
(d) A ghost.
4. What does the narrator find when he enters the museum?
(a) Police surrounding him.
(b) Morel pointing a gun at him.
(c) Everyone is gone.
(d) There is a surprise party.
5. What does the narrator think he needs to do to come back alive?
(a) Leave the island.
(b) Kill himself again.
(c) Eliminate the others.
(d) Fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
2. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
3. What does the man hear humming when he goes back upstairs?
4. The narrator say the swimming pool is full of what animals?
5. What does the narrator steal from Morel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)