|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
(a) Because it looks like the London National Museum.
(b) Because it has many old books.
(c) Because it is based on a museum building.
(d) Because he thinsk he will have to exhibit his images.
2. Who is ordering around the servants?
(d) The rug seller.
3. What does Morel tell those gathered that he has done without their permission?
(a) Imprisoned the narrator.
(b) Phoned the police.
(c) Kidnapped their children.
(d) Taken their photo.
4. What kind of bloody animal does the narrator say he has added to his diet?
5. How is the aquarium different from the last time the narrator saw it?
(a) The water is clean.
(b) It is full of human bones.
(c) The fish are alive.
(d) The fish are dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Morel says he loves?
2. With whom does the narrator think the invaders are working?
3. What does the narrator bring to give to the woman on the beach?
4. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
5. Why does the narrator begin to think Morel and Faustine are putting on a comic act for his benefit?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)