|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
2. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
(a) He finds a way though the cellar.
(b) He climbs through an open wiondow.
(c) He crawls through the catacombs.
(d) He climbs down the tower.
3. What does the narrator scream at Morel to humiliate him?
(a) The woman has a beard.
(b) The woman is bald.
(c) Your zipper is undone.
(d) You have a hole in your pants.
4. Why can't the narrator initially escape from the museum?
(a) He can't open the latches on the doors.
(b) Someone has tied him to his bed.
(c) He has been drugged.
(d) There are dogs guarding the doors.
5. How does the narrator recognize the poisonous plants?
(a) From the color of the berries.
(b) Froma book he finds in the museum.
(c) From the number of corpses that surround the bush.
(d) Through pain he has suffered form eating them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
2. Whose photograph does Morel say he can show them?
3. What does the narrator bring to give to the woman on the beach?
4. What does the narrator steal from Morel?
5. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)