|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the large hall look like it has been set up to host?
(a) A badminton game.
(b) A lecture.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A big dinner.
2. How does Morel say the photograph is different from other photographs?
(a) It is in color.
(b) The image is moving.
(c) It is blank.
(d) They will live in it for eternity.
3. Whose footsteps drive the narrator away?
(a) The rugseller's.
4. Which Canddian city is Madeline's home?
5. What will a dial on the machine allow those present to feel?
(a) Madeline's skin.
(b) The air.
(c) The museum's walls.
(d) The narrator's skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator recognize the poisonous plants?
2. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
3. On what part of the island is the narrator's boat?
4. The narrator say the swimming pool is full of what animals?
5. With whom does the narrator think the invaders are working?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)