|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announces the beginning of dinner?
(a) A gong.
(b) A smashed glass.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A scream.
2. What does Morel say will happen after three days?
(a) Faustine will have forgotten him.
(b) Everything will be over.
(c) The soldiers will come.
(d) He will hold a meeting.
3. What will a dial on the machine allow those present to feel?
(a) The air.
(b) Madeline's skin.
(c) The museum's walls.
(d) The narrator's skin.
4. What problem does the narrator have with the room where he sleeps that night?
(a) He can't turn off the light.
(b) He can't turn down the volume on the radio.
(c) The pinks clash with the reds.
(d) He can't close the door.
5. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
(a) He can see through them.
(b) They don't react to him.
(c) They walk through him.
(d) They can't pick things up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustine fail to stop Morel from doing?
2. Who do the audience think Morel may have killed?
3. What does the woman watch every afternoon?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
5. What does the large hall look like it has been set up to host?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)