|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
2. With whom does the narrator think the invaders are working?
(a) The army.
(b) His parents.
(c) The police.
(d) The government.
3. The narrator thinks the people could be from where?
(a) The bottom of the sea.
(d) Another planet.
4. About whom does the narrator dream in this section?
(b) His sister.
(c) The rug seller.
5. Who does the narrator think are the caretakers of the insane asylum?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The invaders.
(c) The bugs.
(d) The servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man hear humming when he goes back upstairs?
2. Which Canddian city is Madeline's home?
3. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
4. Who is ordering around the servants?
5. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)