|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
(a) He crawls through the catacombs.
(b) He climbs down the tower.
(c) He finds a way though the cellar.
(d) He climbs through an open wiondow.
2. What is the man seeking at the beginning of this section?
3. Who do the audience think Morel may have killed?
(b) The narrator.
4. What is unusual about the celestial condition?
(a) There are no moons and constant sun.
(b) There are five full moons constantly.
(c) There are two moons and two suns.
(d) There is darkness all day.
5. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
(a) He is cooking the dinner.
(b) He is feeling ill.
(c) He promises he will come later.
(d) He is too heavy to bring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Morel think the reef would ward off?
2. When does the narrator say he likes to hunt?
3. From where does the narrator watch the invaders?
4. Which Canddian city is Madeline's home?
5. What does the narrator find when he enters the museum?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)