|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
(a) They walk through him.
(b) They can't pick things up.
(c) They don't react to him.
(d) He can see through them.
2. What does Morel say is the name of the company with which he worked on his machine?
(a) The Heckeroth Company.
(b) The Schwein Company.
(c) The Snide Company.
(d) The Schwachter Company.
3. Who does the narrator design his flower bed to look like?
(a) The woman.
(b) The devil.
(d) His mother.
4. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
5. What is the woman's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator think has contracted the island's horrible disease?
2. What concept does the narrator say he finds delightful?
3. The narrator thinks the people could be from where?
4. What does the narrator think he needs to do to come back alive?
5. Morel compares his invention to what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)