|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the narrator watch the invaders?
(a) The balcony.
(b) Under the table.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through a hole in the adjoining room.
2. What does Morel say will happen after three days?
(a) Everything will be over.
(b) He will hold a meeting.
(c) Faustine will have forgotten him.
(d) The soldiers will come.
3. Why does the narrator begin to think Morel and Faustine are putting on a comic act for his benefit?
(a) They bump into things.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They are repeating words.
(d) They are always hiding.
4. Morel compares his invention to what?
(a) The beer, the stamp and the computer.
(b) The radio, the phonograph and the television.
(c) The telephone, the DVD player and the cinema.
(d) The telegram, the wireless and the television.
5. Which two people are absent from the meeting?
(a) Davis and Loveletter.
(b) Haynes and Gray.
(c) Lowe and Steptoe.
(d) Yannis and Formby.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say he likes to hunt?
2. What is the man seeking at the beginning of this section?
3. On what part of the island is the narrator's boat?
4. What does the narrator say he wants to do to the woman when she angers him?
5. What does the narrator say may be hallucinations?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)