|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
(a) They walk through him.
(b) He can see through them.
(c) They can't pick things up.
(d) They don't react to him.
2. With whom does the narrator think the invaders are working?
(a) The government.
(b) His parents.
(c) The police.
(d) The army.
3. What is the man seeking at the beginning of this section?
4. Why does the narrator want to expose the machine to the world?
(a) So he can win Faustine.
(b) So his pursuers will excuse him from his crimes.
(c) So he can become rich.
(d) So he can become famous.
5. Who does the narrator think are the caretakers of the insane asylum?
(a) The invaders.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The servants.
(d) The bugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morel say will happen if the dials on the machine are synchronized?
2. What announces the beginning of dinner?
3. Why does Morel like the tides?
4. How does Morel say the photograph is different from other photographs?
5. What does the narrator scream at Morel to humiliate him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)