|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Canddian city is Madeline's home?
2. How does the narrator think Morel's machine could be used to help people in a positive way?
(a) To take people back to their youth.
(b) To bring back extinct animals.
(c) To show people their mistakes.
(d) To resurrect dead people.
3. Who does Morel say he doesn't want to discover his plans?
(a) The men.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The women.
(d) The Prime Minister.
4. What does the man realize he loves in this section?
(a) A goddess.
(b) An iomage.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An angel.
5. Why does the narrator decide against killing himself?
(a) Faustine is not there to mourn him.
(b) He wants to kill Morel.
(c) He has no pratical method to do it.
(d) He has to see Faustine again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morel say the photograph is different from other photographs?
2. What is unusual about the celestial condition?
3. What kind of bloody animal does the narrator say he has added to his diet?
4. Why does the narrator want to expose the machine to the world?
5. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)