|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
(a) He promises he will come later.
(b) He is too heavy to bring.
(c) He is feeling ill.
(d) He is cooking the dinner.
3. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
4. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
(a) For the tides and light.
(b) Because he can trap people there.
(c) Because it is uninhabited.
(d) For the fresh air.
5. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
(a) They change color.
(b) They wilt.
(c) They fly away.
(d) They vanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator design the grass to look like?
2. What does Morel say will happen if the dials on the machine are synchronized?
3. From where does the narrator watch the invaders?
4. What is the woman's name?
5. What does the man think is causing him to hallucinate?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)