|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morel say the photograph is different from other photographs?
(a) It is in color.
(b) The image is moving.
(c) They will live in it for eternity.
(d) It is blank.
2. What kind of bloody animal does the narrator say he has added to his diet?
3. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
(a) Because it has many old books.
(b) Because it looks like the London National Museum.
(c) Because he thinsk he will have to exhibit his images.
(d) Because it is based on a museum building.
4. Who does the narrator think has contracted the island's horrible disease?
5. About whom does the narrator dream in this section?
(a) His sister.
(b) The rug seller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
2. Why does Morel choose Villings Island for his experiments?
3. Which Canddian city is Madeline's home?
4. What does Morel say is the name of the company with which he worked on his machine?
5. Who does the narrator think could be the director of the insane asylum?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)