|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator find fresh flowers?
(a) In the lowlands.
(b) Next to the museum.
(c) In the cemetery.
(d) In the mountains.
2. What does the man think is causing him to hallucinate?
(a) The air.
(b) The water.
(c) The mushrooms.
(d) The roots.
3. What does Morel say will happen after three days?
(a) Faustine will have forgotten him.
(b) Everything will be over.
(c) The soldiers will come.
(d) He will hold a meeting.
4. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
5. Which Canddian city is Madeline's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator begin to think Morel and Faustine are putting on a comic act for his benefit?
2. What does the narrator say he wants to do to the woman when she angers him?
3. What does the narrator see waiting at the bay?
4. Who do the audience think Morel may have killed?
5. What does the man hear humming when he goes back upstairs?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)