|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator thinks the people could be from where?
(b) Another planet.
(d) The bottom of the sea.
2. From where does the narrator watch the invaders?
(a) The balcony.
(b) Under the table.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through a hole in the adjoining room.
3. What does the woman watch every afternoon?
(a) The television.
(b) The dancing girls.
(c) The ducks.
(d) The sunset.
4. Whose photograph does Morel say he can show them?
5. Who is ordering around the servants?
(c) The rug seller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
2. Why does Morel like the tides?
3. On what part of the island is the narrator's boat?
4. Why does the narrator begin to think Morel and Faustine are putting on a comic act for his benefit?
5. What does Faustine tell Morel she thinks he is?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)