|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the narrator initially escape from the museum?
(a) He can't open the latches on the doors.
(b) There are dogs guarding the doors.
(c) He has been drugged.
(d) Someone has tied him to his bed.
2. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
(a) Because it looks like the London National Museum.
(b) Because he thinsk he will have to exhibit his images.
(c) Because it is based on a museum building.
(d) Because it has many old books.
3. Which two people are absent from the meeting?
(a) Haynes and Gray.
(b) Davis and Loveletter.
(c) Yannis and Formby.
(d) Lowe and Steptoe.
4. Why does the narrator think the two men he sees are ghosts?
(a) They walk through him.
(b) They can't pick things up.
(c) They don't react to him.
(d) He can see through them.
5. How does Morel say the photograph is different from other photographs?
(a) It is blank.
(b) They will live in it for eternity.
(c) It is in color.
(d) The image is moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faustine fail to stop Morel from doing?
2. The narrator say the swimming pool is full of what animals?
3. What does Morel say will happen if the dials on the machine are synchronized?
4. What problem does the narrator have with the room where he sleeps that night?
5. What does Morel say will happen after three days?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)