|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did the narrator find dead in the circular room?
2. What room measures forty feet by fifty feet?
a) The library.
b) The dining room.
c) The lounge.
d) The kitchen.
3. Why does the Italian say the Rockefeller Institute never visit the island?
a) There is a war raging in its center.
b) The inhabitants are cannibals.
c) It is the focal point of a mysterious disease.
d) It is sacred ground.
4. Which of the following words does the author use to describe Bioy's personality?
5. What language are the two men speaking?
This section contains 884 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)