|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator thinks the people could be from where?
(a) Another planet.
(c) The bottom of the sea.
2. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
3. Who does the narrator think are the caretakers of the insane asylum?
(a) The bugs.
(b) The servants.
(c) The invaders.
(d) The dogs.
4. What does Morel say will happen if the dials on the machine are synchronized?
(a) The museum will disappear.
(b) Madeline wil disappear.
(c) He will transported to Quebec.
(d) Madeline will appear as a complete image.
5. What does the man hear humming when he goes back upstairs?
(a) The motor.
(b) The generator.
(c) The choir.
(d) The lamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator recognize the poisonous plants?
2. Which two people are absent from the meeting?
3. Who do the audience think Morel may have killed?
4. What part of the island does the narrator say has polluted air?
5. What does the man think is causing him to hallucinate?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)