|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morel say will happen after three days?
(a) The soldiers will come.
(b) He will hold a meeting.
(c) Faustine will have forgotten him.
(d) Everything will be over.
2. What concept does the narrator say he finds delightful?
(a) The fact Faustine is in love with him.
(b) The fact he could have found his soulmate.
(c) The fact he could be a genius.
(d) The fact he may be dead.
3. What does Faustine fail to stop Morel from doing?
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Eating the narrator's berries.
(c) Trampling on the narrator's flowers.
(d) Swearing at the narrator.
4. What does Morel say is the name of the company with which he worked on his machine?
(a) The Schwein Company.
(b) The Snide Company.
(c) The Schwachter Company.
(d) The Heckeroth Company.
5. How does the narrator think Morel's machine could be used to help people in a positive way?
(a) To show people their mistakes.
(b) To resurrect dead people.
(c) To bring back extinct animals.
(d) To take people back to their youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator find when he enters the museum?
2. What does the narrator think he needs to do to come back alive?
3. What does the narrator say may be hallucinations?
4. What problem does the narrator have with the room where he sleeps that night?
5. What does the narrator see waiting at the bay?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)