|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator recognize the poisonous plants?
(a) From the number of corpses that surround the bush.
(b) From the color of the berries.
(c) Froma book he finds in the museum.
(d) Through pain he has suffered form eating them.
2. What does Morel say is the name of the company with which he worked on his machine?
(a) The Schwein Company.
(b) The Snide Company.
(c) The Schwachter Company.
(d) The Heckeroth Company.
3. The narrator thinks the people could be from where?
(a) The bottom of the sea.
(d) Another planet.
4. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
5. Whose footsteps drive the narrator away?
(b) The rugseller's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morel say he doesn't want to discover his plans?
2. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
3. What does the man realize he loves in this section?
4. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
5. Who does the narrator think could be the director of the insane asylum?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)