|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the aquarium different from the last time the narrator saw it?
(a) The fish are alive.
(b) The water is clean.
(c) It is full of human bones.
(d) The fish are dead.
2. What problem does the narrator have with the room where he sleeps that night?
(a) The pinks clash with the reds.
(b) He can't close the door.
(c) He can't turn off the light.
(d) He can't turn down the volume on the radio.
3. What does the narrator find when he enters the museum?
(a) There is a surprise party.
(b) Everyone is gone.
(c) Morel pointing a gun at him.
(d) Police surrounding him.
4. What does the narrator see waiting at the bay?
(a) A white freighter.
(b) A yacht.
(c) A raft.
(d) A canoe.
5. What is unusual about the celestial condition?
(a) There are no moons and constant sun.
(b) There are two moons and two suns.
(c) There is darkness all day.
(d) There are five full moons constantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think he needs to do to come back alive?
2. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
3. Why can't the narrator initially escape from the museum?
4. What does the woman watch every afternoon?
5. What does the narrator say he wants to do to the woman when she angers him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)