|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find when he enters the museum?
(a) Police surrounding him.
(b) Everyone is gone.
(c) Morel pointing a gun at him.
(d) There is a surprise party.
2. What concept does the narrator say he finds delightful?
(a) The fact he could have found his soulmate.
(b) The fact he may be dead.
(c) The fact he could be a genius.
(d) The fact Faustine is in love with him.
3. What is unusual about the celestial condition?
(a) There are two moons and two suns.
(b) There are five full moons constantly.
(c) There are no moons and constant sun.
(d) There is darkness all day.
4. What does Morel say will happen if the dials on the machine are synchronized?
(a) Madeline will appear as a complete image.
(b) Madeline wil disappear.
(c) He will transported to Quebec.
(d) The museum will disappear.
5. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the narrator initially escape from the museum?
2. Who do the audience think Morel may have killed?
3. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
4. From where does the narrator watch the invaders?
5. What does Faustine fail to stop Morel from doing?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)