Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poetry does Borges favor?
(a) Epic poetry.
(b) Lyrical poetry.
2. What is the only tree that grows in coral sands?
(a) The coconut tree.
(b) The oak tree.
(c) The palm tree.
(d) The silver birch.
3. Which of the following poets wrote epic poetry?
4. What did the narrator find dead in the circular room?
5. What is the name of the city Casares where was born?
(c) Buenos Aires.
(d) Sao Paulo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of product does La Martona produce?
2. What does the narrator say is elegantly carpeted?
3. What does the author say came ahead of time?
4. Who once called calls Bioy the secret master?
5. What is the novel Casares wrote in 1934?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the people in the meeting conclude after Morel storms out?
2. What does the narrator want to expose in his books?
3. How does the narrator spy on the dinner party?
4. How does the narrator ensure he is with Faustine forever?
5. Why does the narrator have to escape to the island?
6. What is the narrator's final plea before he dies?
7. How does the narrator initially try to escape from the basement?
8. Why does the narrator become upset with Faustine?
9. What does Morel say is different about the photograph he has taken of those present?
10. What does the narrator overhear Morel saying to a young man?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)