|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man seeking at the beginning of this section?
2. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
(a) He is cooking the dinner.
(b) He promises he will come later.
(c) He is too heavy to bring.
(d) He is feeling ill.
3. Who does Morel say he doesn't want to discover his plans?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The women.
(c) The men.
(d) The Prime Minister.
4. What is the name of the woman Morel says he loves?
5. Why does the narrator decide against killing himself?
(a) He has to see Faustine again.
(b) He wants to kill Morel.
(c) He has no pratical method to do it.
(d) Faustine is not there to mourn him.
6. What does Faustine fail to stop Morel from doing?
(a) Swearing at the narrator.
(b) Kissing her.
(c) Eating the narrator's berries.
(d) Trampling on the narrator's flowers.
7. How does the narrator think Morel's machine could be used to help people in a positive way?
(a) To bring back extinct animals.
(b) To show people their mistakes.
(c) To take people back to their youth.
(d) To resurrect dead people.
8. What is the name of the man who joins the woman on the beach?
9. What does Morel say is the name of the company with which he worked on his machine?
(a) The Schwein Company.
(b) The Schwachter Company.
(c) The Heckeroth Company.
(d) The Snide Company.
10. What does the large hall look like it has been set up to host?
(a) A badminton game.
(b) A big dinner.
(c) A lecture.
(d) A picnic.
11. What does Morel tell those gathered that he has done without their permission?
(a) Kidnapped their children.
(b) Imprisoned the narrator.
(c) Phoned the police.
(d) Taken their photo.
12. What does the narrator find when he enters the museum?
(a) Police surrounding him.
(b) Morel pointing a gun at him.
(c) There is a surprise party.
(d) Everyone is gone.
13. What kind of bloody animal does the narrator say he has added to his diet?
14. What does the man realize he loves in this section?
(a) An angel.
(b) A goddess.
(c) An iomage.
(d) A ghost.
15. Who is ordering around the servants?
(c) The rug seller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What announces the beginning of dinner?
2. Where does the narrator find fresh flowers?
3. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
4. What does the woman watch every afternoon?
5. How is the aquarium different from the last time the narrator saw it?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)