|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does the narrator think has contracted the island's horrible disease?
2. How does the narrator bring the wall back to normal?
a) He turns off the machine.
b) He says the magic word.
c) He walks through the wall.
d) He calls out Morel's name.
3. What language are the two men speaking?
4. The essayist say Casares's novels are rich in what?
a) Provoking images.
b) Reasoned imagination.
c) Surreal imagination.
d) Bizarre character sketches.
5. What does the man realize he loves in this section?
a) A ghost.
b) An iomage.
c) An angel.
d) A goddess.
This section contains 510 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)