Short Answer Questions
1. Casares is from what country?
2. The essayist say Casares's novels are rich in what?
3. What do Casares's friends call him?.
4. What is the name of the magazine where Bioy started his career?
5. What are the Spanish poets and intellectuals fleeing in the 30s?
6. What is the name of the writer with whom Casares developed a close friendship?
7. What is the name of the Mexican poet referenced in the introduction?
8. Which one of Bioy's stories does the writer mention in the introduction?
This section contains 3,727 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)