|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 79 through 103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the celestial condition?
(a) There are two moons and two suns.
(b) There are five full moons constantly.
(c) There are no moons and constant sun.
(d) There is darkness all day.
2. What genre did Robert Stevenson think the British reading public scorned in 1880?
(a) The sport novel.
(b) The science fiction novel.
(c) The adventure novel.
(d) The crime novel.
3. What does the author say came ahead of time?
(a) The Beatles.
(c) The Velvet Underground.
4. How does Morel say the photograph is different from other photographs?
(a) The image is moving.
(b) It is blank.
(c) They will live in it for eternity.
(d) It is in color.
5. The author awakens to the sound of what?
(a) The radio.
(b) A phonograph record.
(c) A gospel choir.
(d) Birds singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the writer with whom Casares developed a close friendship?
2. How is the aquarium different from the last time the narrator saw it?
3. The town of Bearn is in what country?
4. Who does the narrator think has contracted the island's horrible disease?
5. What is the name of the Japanese cruiser that finds the dead crew of a ship?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)