|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 62 through 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator find dead in the circular room?
2. Who does the narrator think are the caretakers of the insane asylum?
(a) The bugs.
(b) The invaders.
(c) The dogs.
(d) The servants.
3. What does the Italian in Calcutta sell?
4. The narrator says the men violate the sanctity of what?
(a) Corn fields and orchards.
(b) Churches and cemeteries.
(c) Family and Religion.
(d) Forests and deserts.
5. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman's bosom make her look like?
2. Which French novelist does Borges reference in the prologue?
3. What is the name of the story where Bioy claims he finally has found his style?
4. How is the aquarium different from the last time the narrator saw it?
5. What is the name of the Mexican poet referenced in the introduction?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)