|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 44 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator find dead in the circular room?
2. How does the narrator eventually escape the museum?
(a) He finds a way though the cellar.
(b) He crawls through the catacombs.
(c) He climbs through an open wiondow.
(d) He climbs down the tower.
3. What is the name of Eliseo Subiela's metaphysical film?
(a) The Grand Illusion.
(b) Man Facing Southeast.
(c) Doing For the Sake of It.
(d) Gross Misconduct.
4. Which of the following poets wrote epic poetry?
5. From where does the narrator watch the invaders?
(a) The balcony.
(b) Through a hole in the adjoining room.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Under the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directs Last Year at Marienbad?
2. Why is the narrator certain that people have come back to the island?
3. Which of the following does a group of white men build on the island?
4. What two buildings are on top of the hill?
5. What problem does the narrator have with the room where he sleeps that night?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)