|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directs Last Year at Marienbad?
2. The narrator makes his bed out of what?
(a) Branches and leaves.
(b) Moss and leaves.
(c) Feathers and branches.
(d) Tree trunks and seaweed.
3. Where does the narrator say he is afraid to return?
(a) The church.
(b) The museum.
(c) The mansion.
(d) The supermarket.
4. What is the name of the story the author says anticipates the Invention of Morel?
(a) The Man Who Said Ho.
(b) The Postcard Lovers.
(c) Love Me Not.
(d) The Girl in the Photograph.
5. What does the author say he is bathed in after two or three minutes out of the pool?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Bioy see as his second home?
2. What genre did Robert Stevenson think the British reading public scorned in 1880?
3. Who translated the 1964 American edition of the Invention of Morel?
4. The town of Bearn is in what country?
5. What is the name of the Mexican poet referenced in the introduction?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)