|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following poets wrote epic poetry?
2. What writer does Borges claim has superior plots?
(a) G.K. Chesterton.
(b) Fydor Dostoevsky.
(c) Patrica Highsmith.
(d) Graham Greene.
3. What is the name of the Japanese cruiser that finds the dead crew of a ship?
4. Why does the Italian say the Rockefeller Institute never visit the island?
(a) There is a war raging in its center.
(b) It is sacred ground.
(c) The inhabitants are cannibals.
(d) It is the focal point of a mysterious disease.
5. Who directs Last Year at Marienbad?
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what does the narrator say the paper he is writing is changing ?
2. What kind of pirates does the Italian say never go to the island?
3. What does Borges say Joyce's Ulysses is rather than a masterpiece?
4. What kind of product does La Martona produce?
5. What does the author say came ahead of time?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)