|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who translated the 1964 American edition of the Invention of Morel?
(a) Doreen Hopper.
(b) Davis P. D. Quip.
(c) Ruth L.C. Sims.
(d) Jack Johnson.
2. What is the name of the Mexican poet referenced in the introduction?
(a) Octavio Paz.
(b) Manuel Carpio.
(c) Gabriella Brimmer.
(d) Pita Amor.
3. What country does Bioy see as his second home?
4. What can the narrator see from the marshlands?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The mountainside.
(c) The top of a hill.
(d) The church.
5. What is the name of the story the author says anticipates the Invention of Morel?
(a) The Man Who Said Ho.
(b) Love Me Not.
(c) The Girl in the Photograph.
(d) The Postcard Lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Eliseo Subiela's metaphysical film?
2. What are the group's favorite two records?
3. Why does the narrator think some people like to wear old clothes?
4. Who directs Last Year at Marienbad?
5. What does the narrator move out by the swimming pool?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)