|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of poetry does Bioy favor?
(a) Lyrical poetry.
(b) Epic poetry.
2. What is the name of the Mexican poet referenced in the introduction?
(a) Manuel Carpio.
(b) Gabriella Brimmer.
(c) Pita Amor.
(d) Octavio Paz.
3. What do Casares's friends call him?.
4. The essayist say Casares's novels are rich in what?
(a) Reasoned imagination.
(b) Bizarre character sketches.
(c) Provoking images.
(d) Surreal imagination.
5. Casares is from what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Borges and Casares write about the virtues of what food product?
2. What kind of poetry does Borges favor?
3. Which of the following poets wrote epic poetry?
4. What is the name of the novel Bioy writes after the Invention of Morel?
5. What writer does Borges claim has superior plots?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)