|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 62 through 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the essay Jose Ortega y Gasset wrote in 1925?
(a) The Rhythm of the Artist.
(b) The Interest in Fantastic Fiction.
(c) The Dehumanization of Art.
(d) The Human Factor.
2. What does the woman's bosom make her look like?
(a) A gypsy girl.
(b) A peasant girl.
(c) A witch.
(d) A fortune teller.
3. The narrator thinks the people could be from where?
(a) Another planet.
(b) The bottom of the sea.
4. Why does the narrator think some people like to wear old clothes?
(a) They are easier to obtain.
(b) They are cheaper.
(c) As a statement against the present.
(d) To capture the magic of the past.
5. The author awakens to the sound of what?
(a) A phonograph record.
(b) Birds singing.
(c) The radio.
(d) A gospel choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator recognize the poisonous plants?
2. What kind of bloody animal does the narrator say he has added to his diet?
3. The narrator makes his bed out of what?
4. What are the Spanish poets and intellectuals fleeing in the 30s?
5. Who does the narrator design his flower bed to look like?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)