|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 25 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator makes his bed out of what?
(a) Branches and leaves.
(b) Feathers and branches.
(c) Moss and leaves.
(d) Tree trunks and seaweed.
2. When does the narrator say he likes to hunt?
(a) The evenings.
(b) The mornings.
(c) The weekends.
(d) The afternoons.
3. What genre did Robert Stevenson think the British reading public scorned in 1880?
(a) The adventure novel.
(b) The science fiction novel.
(c) The sport novel.
(d) The crime novel.
4. What is the woman's name?
5. Who does the narrator design his flower bed to look like?
(a) The devil.
(b) His mother.
(d) The woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do the man and woman speak to each other?
2. What is the name of the story the author says anticipates the Invention of Morel?
3. What writer does Borges claim has superior plots?
4. Each god is three times larger than what?
5. What kind of novel does Borges say is formless?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)