|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 62 through 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
(a) Because it is based on a museum building.
(b) Because he thinsk he will have to exhibit his images.
(c) Because it looks like the London National Museum.
(d) Because it has many old books.
2. What does the woman watch every afternoon?
(a) The television.
(b) The ducks.
(c) The sunset.
(d) The dancing girls.
3. What does the narrator find when he enters the museum?
(a) There is a surprise party.
(b) Everyone is gone.
(c) Police surrounding him.
(d) Morel pointing a gun at him.
4. Why does the narrator think some people like to wear old clothes?
(a) As a statement against the present.
(b) They are cheaper.
(c) They are easier to obtain.
(d) To capture the magic of the past.
5. Which of the following does a group of white men build on the island?
(a) A post office.
(b) A school.
(c) A factory.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morel excuse one individual from attending the meeting?
2. What will a dial on the machine allow those present to feel?
3. What does the narrator say he wants to do to the woman when she angers him?
4. What kind of pirates does the Italian say never go to the island?
5. What does the narrator say the people look like from where he is standing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)