|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 62 through 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator design his flower bed to look like?
(a) The devil.
(c) His mother.
(d) The woman.
2. Why does the narrator think the people he sees are a group of eccentrics?
(a) They are dancing around a fire.
(b) They are wearing clothes from another era.
(c) They are running around naked.
(d) They are wearing warm clothes.
3. What is the name of the Japanese cruiser that finds the dead crew of a ship?
4. What does Morel say will happen if the dials on the machine are synchronized?
(a) He will transported to Quebec.
(b) The museum will disappear.
(c) Madeline wil disappear.
(d) Madeline will appear as a complete image.
5. Why does the narrator decide against killing himself?
(a) He has to see Faustine again.
(b) He wants to kill Morel.
(c) Faustine is not there to mourn him.
(d) He has no pratical method to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator say he likes to hunt?
2. What happens to the first flowers the narrator picks?
3. Morel compares his invention to what?
4. What will a dial on the machine allow those present to feel?
5. The author awakens to the sound of what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)