|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 62 through 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Canddian city is Madeline's home?
2. Why does Morel name the museum 'the museum?'
(a) Because it has many old books.
(b) Because he thinsk he will have to exhibit his images.
(c) Because it looks like the London National Museum.
(d) Because it is based on a museum building.
3. What does the narrator say it would have been practical to build out of stones?
(a) An outdoor oven.
(b) A toilet.
(c) A house.
(d) A barricade.
4. Which two people are absent from the meeting?
(a) Yannis and Formby.
(b) Lowe and Steptoe.
(c) Davis and Loveletter.
(d) Haynes and Gray.
5. What does Morel say he wants to happen before he begins?
(b) Everyone to toast to his success.
(c) A sing song.
(d) Everyone to be there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator recognize the poisonous plants?
2. What does Morel tell those gathered that he has done without their permission?
3. What is the woman's name?
4. The narrator makes his bed out of what?
5. How does the narrator describe Faustine's behavior?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)