1. Who is the first narrator of Children of the Sea?
2. Where is the narrator writing from?
3. How many people are passengers on the boat?
4. How does the narrator characterize soldiers in Haiti?
5. What flaw does the narrator say he has?
6. How does the second narrator characterize her feeling in the first narrator’s absence?
7. Whose name is no one mentioning, according to the girl?
8. What has the girl’s manman buried behind the house?
9. What is the girl told to throw away?
This section contains 4,782 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)