|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
2. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the significance in the title of the play. What does the title suggest is the theme or moral of the play?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the role of drinking in the play. What does drinking represent to Krapp as an old man? What does drinking help to replace in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and analyze the role of the envelope in the play.
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)