Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
Examine the role of the tape recorder in the play. What is the tape recorder able to achieve that would have been impossible if it were missing?
Discuss the role of Krapp's mother in the play. How did his relationship with his mother affect how he would later live his life? What effect does losing his mother seem to have on his ability to be happy?
Discuss and analyze the role of the envelope in the play.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)