Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the symbolism in the use of light and dark imagery in the play.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance in the title of the play. What does the title suggest is the theme or moral of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of the tape recorder in the play. What is the tape recorder able to achieve that would have been impossible if it were missing?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)