|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
(a) On the bed.
(b) On the floorboards.
(c) On the gravel.
(d) On the grass.
2. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The dark young beauty.
3. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
(a) The wind-gauge.
(b) A weather vane.
(c) A windmill.
(d) An umbrella.
4. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
5. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Eats a banana.
(c) Ruffles his hair.
(d) Fumbles in his pockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
2. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
3. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)