|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(c) Old men.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Pretty and young.
(b) Sweet and pretty.
(c) Young and dark.
(d) Blonde and beautiful.
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(d) A banana.
4. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
(a) His mother.
(b) The young dark girl.
(c) He keeps it.
(d) The dog.
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
2. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
3. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
5. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)