|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
(a) Behind her back.
(b) By her side.
(c) Behind her head.
(d) On her hips.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
3. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
(a) North to south.
(b) Front to back.
(c) East to west.
(d) Side to side.
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) His watch.
(c) His dog.
(d) The wall.
5. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
2. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
3. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
4. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)