|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Looks at the back of it.
(b) Listens to it.
(c) Opens it.
(d) Holds it.
3. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) To his bedroom.
(b) To the front of the table.
(d) Front stage.
4. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
2. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
3. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
5. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)