|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(a) Cool and calm.
(c) Nice and lively.
(d) Deep blue.
2. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
(a) A cliff.
(b) A pier.
(c) A path.
(d) A jetty.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
5. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)