|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
(a) Called the police.
2. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
(a) To his bedroom.
(c) Center stage.
(d) To his desk.
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(d) A banana.
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) His watch.
(b) His dog.
(c) The wall.
(d) Out the window.
5. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Fast forwards the tape.
(b) Rewinds the tape.
(d) Stops the tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
3. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
4. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
5. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)