|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Night and day.
(b) Storm and night.
(c) Death and night.
(d) Day and sun.
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Stinky black rollers.
(b) Clean green affairs.
(c) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(d) Smutty white filth.
4. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) To the front of the table.
(b) Front stage.
(d) To his bedroom.
5. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) Was still.
(b) All moved.
(c) Was burning.
(d) All lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
2. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
3. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
4. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)