|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
2. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
(a) Picking gooseberries.
(b) Running through a field.
(c) With a knife.
(d) Working in the barn.
3. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her breasts.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
(d) Called the police.
5. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
4. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)