|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The ledger.
(b) The tape.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The veil.
2. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) His sister's birth.
(c) His dog's death.
(d) His mother's death.
4. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
5. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
2. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
3. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)