|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(b) An envelope.
(c) A tape.
(d) A flower.
3. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Puts it in his pocket.
(b) In the drawer.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On the table.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) Be with me.
(b) You are wonderful.
(c) Let me in.
(d) I love you.
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
4. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
5. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)