|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Looks at the back of it.
(b) Holds it.
(c) Opens it.
(d) Listens to it.
3. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Front stage.
(c) To the front of the table.
(d) To his bedroom.
4. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
5. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The ledger.
(b) The tape.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
2. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)