|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
(a) Behind her head.
(b) On her hips.
(c) Behind her back.
(d) By her side.
2. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
(a) Past midnight. Never knew.
(b) I wish I were dead.
(c) I was wrong.
(d) This is it.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
(a) Tells her he loves her.
(b) Holds her.
(c) Lays across her.
(d) Whispers to her.
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Blonde and beautiful.
(b) Sweet and pretty.
(c) Pretty and young.
(d) Young and dark.
5. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
2. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
3. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
4. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)