|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Ruffles his hair.
(b) Eats a banana.
(c) Fumbles in his pockets.
(d) Goes to sleep.
3. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the park.
(b) By the weir.
(c) By the ferry.
(d) By the dock.
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her cheek.
(d) Her stomach.
5. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(c) A cork pop.
(d) Bottle against glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
3. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
4. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
5. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)