|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) Let me in.
(b) You are wonderful.
(c) I love you.
(d) Be with me.
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Young and dark.
(b) Blonde and beautiful.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Pretty and young.
4. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Old men.
5. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The ledger.
(b) The veil.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
3. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)