|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Fast forwards the tape.
(c) Stops the tape.
(d) Rewinds the tape.
2. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The perambulator.
(b) The ledger.
(c) The veil.
(d) The tape.
3. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) His watch.
(c) His dog.
(d) The wall.
4. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Fumbles in his pockets.
(b) Eats a banana.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Ruffles his hair.
5. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
(a) A banana.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A dictionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
3. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
4. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)