|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(a) A cork pop.
(b) Bottle against glass.
2. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
(a) I was wrong.
(b) Past midnight. Never knew.
(c) This is it.
(d) I wish I were dead.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
(a) To sing.
(b) To look at him.
(c) To smile.
(d) To close her eyes.
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
5. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Day and sun.
(b) Storm and night.
(c) Death and night.
(d) Night and day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
2. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
4. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
5. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)