|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) His dog.
(b) The wall.
(c) Out the window.
(d) His watch.
2. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
3. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Writes on it.
(c) Looks at it and puts it back.
(d) Squeezes it.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His sister's birth.
(b) His son's birth.
(c) His dog's death.
(d) His mother's death.
5. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
2. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
3. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
5. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)