|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(b) Clean green affairs.
(c) Stinky black rollers.
(d) Smutty white filth.
2. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
(a) The dog.
(b) The young dark girl.
(c) His mother.
(d) He keeps it.
3. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Front stage.
(b) To his bedroom.
(c) To the front of the table.
4. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Squeezes it.
(c) Writes on it.
(d) Looks at it and puts it back.
5. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
2. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
4. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)