|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
(b) Called the police.
2. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
3. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
4. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A weather vane.
(c) The wind-gauge.
(d) A windmill.
5. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(b) A cork pop.
(c) Bottle against glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
2. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
4. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)