|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(b) Rewinds the tape.
(c) Stops the tape.
(d) Fast forwards the tape.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(a) The ocean.
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Looks at the back of it.
(b) Listens to it.
(c) Opens it.
(d) Holds it.
4. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the dock.
(b) By the ferry.
(c) By the weir.
(d) By the park.
5. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
(a) His mother.
(b) The dog.
(c) The young dark girl.
(d) He keeps it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
3. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
4. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
5. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)