|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Writes on it.
(b) Looks at it and puts it back.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Squeezes it.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
(a) Working in the barn.
(b) With a knife.
(c) Running through a field.
(d) Picking gooseberries.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
(c) Called the police.
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) His watch.
(b) His dog.
(c) Out the window.
(d) The wall.
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
(a) On the grass.
(b) On the bed.
(c) On the floorboards.
(d) On the gravel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
3. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
4. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
5. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)