|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(b) Deep blue.
(c) Cool and calm.
(d) Nice and lively.
2. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A book.
(c) A reel.
(d) A letter.
3. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Night and day.
(b) Storm and night.
(c) Day and sun.
(d) Death and night.
5. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(a) The dark young beauty.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
2. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
3. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
4. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)