|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Smutty white filth.
(b) Clean green affairs.
(c) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(d) Stinky black rollers.
3. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
(a) A banana.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A pencil.
4. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the park.
(b) By the ferry.
(c) By the dock.
(d) By the weir.
5. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
(a) North to south.
(b) East to west.
(c) Front to back.
(d) Side to side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
2. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
3. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)