|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
2. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(a) A cork pop.
(c) Bottle against glass.
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(a) The ocean.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
(a) A jetty.
(b) A cliff.
(c) A pier.
(d) A path.
5. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A banana.
(d) A dictionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
2. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
3. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)