|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
2. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(a) His mother.
(b) The dark young beauty.
(c) His father.
3. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(b) An envelope.
(c) A pocket watch.
(d) A book.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
(a) Holds her.
(b) Tells her he loves her.
(c) Lays across her.
(d) Whispers to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
2. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
3. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
5. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)