Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her neck.
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(b) A tape.
(c) A flower.
(d) An envelope.
3. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Rewinds the tape.
(b) Stops the tape.
(c) Fast forwards the tape.
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Records something in a ledger.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Unlocks a drawer.
(d) Looks at it.
5. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Puts it in his pocket.
(b) On the table.
(c) In the drawer.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
2. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)