|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(b) Hair growth.
(d) Bowel movements.
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
4. How is Krapp's vision described?
(a) Has cataracts.
5. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's shed.
(b) A woman's house.
(c) Krapp's house.
(d) Krapp's mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
4. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the subjects discussed by Krapp-on-tape that are in list form?
2. What does Krapp do when he comes back onstage at the end of Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do offstage at the end of Part 2?
4. Describe what Krapp does with the first banana in the play.
5. What does Krapp do when he goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
6. Describe Krapp's only interaction with the dark young beauty.
7. What does Krapp talk about just after finishing his song in Part 3?
8. What does Krapp do just after turning on his first tape in Part 1?
9. How is the word "viduity" defined according to Krapp's dictionary?
10. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty in the play?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)