|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) Old recordings of himself.
(b) The radio.
(c) A record.
(d) Recordings of his mother.
2. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In his mouth.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) On the desk.
(d) In the chair.
4. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A banana.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A bottle.
5. What color are Krapp's boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
2. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
3. Where does Part 1 take place?
4. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
5. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Krapp-on-tape talking about that causes Krapp-at-the-desk to rewind?
2. What does Krapp do after he finishes his first banana in Part 1?
3. Describe Krapp's body language when he first turns on his tape recorder.
4. What is Krapp-on-tape discussing at the beginning of Part 2?
5. What does Krapp do offstage at the end of Part 2?
6. How does Krapp-on-tape celebrate his 39th birthday?
7. Describe what Krapp does during his long pause near the end of Part 3?
8. What does Krapp-on-tape talk about that causes Krapp-at-the-desk to laugh in Part 1?
9. How does Krapp describe the Croghan?
10. What does Krapp-on-tape discuss regarding singing in Part 1?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)