|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
2. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
3. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(c) The sunset.
(d) The equinox.
4. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her lips.
5. What color are Krapp's boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. What size are Krapp's boots?
3. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
5. What color is Krapp's shirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is being discussed on tape that causes Krapp to curse in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp talk about regarding his book sales?
3. How does Krapp react during and after his song in Part 3?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe what the woman did when he asked her to look at him in Part 2?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the setting of his intimate moment with the woman in Part 2?
6. What happens to Krapp physically after he finishes eating his first banana in Part 1?
7. Describe what Krapp does with the first banana in the play.
8. What does Krapp do with his little black ball according to his old tape?
9. What does Krapp do with his envelope at the beginning of Part 3?
10. Describe what Krapp does when he goes offstage for the first time in the play and what he brings back onstage with him.
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)