|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
2. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
(a) A box and spool number.
(b) The names of songs.
(c) The names of books.
(d) His name.
3. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The den.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
(a) Box 4, Spool 1.
(b) Box 1, Spool 2.
(c) Box 5, Spool 3.
(d) Box 3, Spool 5.
5. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(b) Hair growth.
(c) Bowel movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
2. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
3. Where does Part 1 take place?
4. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
5. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape discuss regarding singing in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do when he goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say regarding bananas?
4. What is Krapp-on-tape talking about that causes Krapp-at-the-desk to rewind?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape celebrate his 39th birthday?
6. What does Krapp talk about regarding his book sales?
7. What does Krapp say regarding his last meeting with the woman in Part 3?
8. What does Krapp do when he comes back onstage for the second time in Part 1?
9. Describe what Krapp is wearing in Part 1.
10. What does Krapp do with his little black ball according to his old tape?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)