|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(c) Throws up.
(d) Paces on stage.
2. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) On the desk.
(b) In the chair.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) In his pocket.
4. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
5. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
2. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
3. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
4. How is Krapp's vision described?
5. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Krapp do when he comes back onstage for the second time in Part 1?
2. What is the nature of Krapp-on-tape's discussion of the lighthouse?
3. What does Krapp do just after turning on his first tape in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp do when he goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp say about his younger self after he finishes listening to the old tapes?
6. Describe what Krapp does during his long pause near the end of Part 3?
7. Describe Krapp's body language when he first turns on his tape recorder.
8. What does Krapp talk about regarding his book sales?
9. What does Krapp do offstage at the end of Part 2?
10. How is Krapp's physical appearance described?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)