|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Lady Garland.
(b) Old Miss McGlome.
(c) Laura Brown.
(d) Miss Janelle.
2. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A radio.
(d) A cork pop.
3. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Rubs them.
(b) Claps them.
(c) Wipes his waistcoat.
(d) Wipes mouth.
4. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(b) The banana peel.
(c) His cane.
(d) A bad foot.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A day to remember.
(b) An awful occasion.
(c) A happy occasion.
(d) An eventful evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
2. Where does Part 1 take place?
3. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
4. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
5. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Krapp is wearing in Part 1.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his intimate moment with the woman?
3. What does Krapp say is gone at the end of the play?
4. What happens to Krapp physically after he finishes eating his first banana in Part 1?
5. What are some of the subjects discussed by Krapp-on-tape that are in list form?
6. What does Krapp-on-tape say regarding bananas?
7. Describe Krapp and the scene at the end of the play.
8. What does Krapp talk about just after finishing his song in Part 3?
9. What does Krapp first talk about when he starts recording in Part 3?
10. What does Krapp-on-tape discuss regarding singing in Part 1?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)