|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Laura Brown.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Miss Janelle.
(d) Old Miss McGlome.
3. What size are Krapp's boots?
4. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) In the audience.
(c) To the back of the stage.
(d) To the front of the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
2. Where does Part 1 take place?
3. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
5. How is Krapp's vision described?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what manner does Krapp talk about spools in Part 3?
2. What does Krapp do with his little black ball according to his old tape?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe what the woman did when he asked her to look at him in Part 2?
4. What happens to Krapp physically after he finishes eating his first banana in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp do when he goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
6. When Krapp begins contemplating whether to finish his tape, what does he suggest as an alternative?
7. What does Krapp do with his envelope at the beginning of Part 3?
8. How does Krapp describe the park in Part 3?
9. What does Krapp do after he turns off the tape for the last time at the end of Part 2?
10. How is Krapp's physical appearance described?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)