|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Old men.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Stinky black rollers.
(b) Clean green affairs.
(c) Smutty white filth.
(d) Dirty brown roller affairs.
3. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her cheek.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her arm.
5. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) To his bedroom.
(b) To the front of the table.
(c) Front stage.
6. Where does Krapp lay the reel he takes off the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) On the dictionary.
(b) In the chair.
(c) On the ledger.
(d) On the floor.
7. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
(a) On the floorboards.
(b) On the grass.
(c) On the gravel.
(d) On the bed.
8. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A reel.
(b) A letter.
(c) A microphone.
(d) A book.
9. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) A banana.
(b) A pocket watch.
(d) His keys.
10. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
11. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
(a) I was wrong.
(b) Past midnight. Never knew.
(c) I wish I were dead.
(d) This is it.
12. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
13. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
14. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(b) The ocean.
15. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
4. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)