|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
2. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
3. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
4. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(c) The equinox.
(d) The sunset.
5. What color is Krapp's shirt?
6. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
(a) At the end of the day.
(b) At my death.
(c) When I sleep.
(d) When I look.
7. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) Large black-framed glasses.
(b) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(c) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) He doesn't wear any.
8. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Standing in front of his desk.
(b) Standing on his desk.
(c) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
(d) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
9. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) The radio.
(b) A record.
(c) Old recordings of himself.
(d) Recordings of his mother.
10. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The evening.
(c) The middle of the night.
(d) The morning.
11. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
12. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) An orange.
(b) A tape.
(c) A banana.
(d) An envelope.
13. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An awful occasion.
(b) A happy occasion.
(c) A day to remember.
(d) An eventful evening.
14. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) A bad foot.
(b) The banana peel.
(c) His cane.
15. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
2. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
4. What size are Krapp's boots?
5. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)