|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Krapp's vision described?
(c) Has cataracts.
2. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
3. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
4. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
5. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
6. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) His keys.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A banana.
(d) A tape.
7. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
(a) The names of books.
(b) A box and spool number.
(c) The names of songs.
(d) His name.
8. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His family.
(b) No one.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
9. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
10. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
(a) A cork pop.
(b) A gun shot.
(d) A radio.
11. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
12. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
13. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
14. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the back of the stage.
(b) To the front of the stage.
(c) In the audience.
15. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Wipes mouth.
(b) Claps them.
(c) Wipes his waistcoat.
(d) Rubs them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
3. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
4. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
5. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)