|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
2. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
3. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) A reel of tape.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A peach.
4. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(c) The equinox.
(d) The sunset.
5. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Paces on stage.
(b) Throws up.
6. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
7. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A dictionary.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A banana.
(d) A bottle.
8. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
9. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(a) Hair growth.
(c) Bowel movements.
10. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
11. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
12. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The morning.
(b) The evening.
(c) The middle of the night.
13. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a step.
(c) On his desk.
(d) At his desk.
14. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
15. What size are Krapp's boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
3. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
4. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
5. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)