Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(c) Throws up.
(d) Paces on stage.
2. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) On the desk.
(b) In the chair.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) In his pocket.
4. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
5. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
6. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On his desk.
(b) At his desk.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On a step.
7. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
8. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
9. How is Krapp's vision described?
(d) Has cataracts.
10. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
11. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On the back of an envelope.
(b) In a journal.
(c) In a dictionary.
(d) On a ledger.
12. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Plays the tape.
(b) Chooses a key and unlocks the desk drawer.
(c) Eats the banana.
(d) Opens the envelope.
13. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
14. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it in a drawer.
(c) Puts it back.
(d) Puts it in a box.
15. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
2. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
4. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
5. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)