|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
(b) Has cataracts.
3. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Looks at his watch.
(c) Claps his hands.
4. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A banana.
(d) A bottle.
5. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
6. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
(a) Box 1, Spool 2.
(b) Box 4, Spool 1.
(c) Box 5, Spool 3.
(d) Box 3, Spool 5.
7. What size are Krapp's boots?
8. What color are Krapp's boots?
9. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
10. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Miss Janelle.
(b) Laura Brown.
(c) Old Miss McGlome.
(d) Lady Garland.
11. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's shed.
(b) Krapp's mother's house.
(c) Krapp's house.
(d) A woman's house.
12. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To spend less money.
(b) To eat more.
(c) To drink less.
(d) To have a child.
13. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Rubs them.
(b) Wipes mouth.
(c) Wipes his waistcoat.
(d) Claps them.
14. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
15. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) A bad foot.
(c) The banana peel.
(d) His cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
4. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
5. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)