|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Krapp's shirt?
2. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(b) A peach.
(c) A reel of tape.
(d) An envelope.
3. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Throws up.
(d) Paces on stage.
4. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Samuel Beckett.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) David Hare.
5. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
6. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
7. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Wipes mouth.
(b) Rubs them.
(c) Wipes his waistcoat.
(d) Claps them.
8. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
9. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A day to remember.
(b) An awful occasion.
(c) A happy occasion.
(d) An eventful evening.
10. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(b) The equinox.
(d) The sunset.
11. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
12. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) On the desk.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) In the chair.
13. How is Krapp's vision described?
(c) Has cataracts.
14. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Laura Brown.
(b) Old Miss McGlome.
(c) Miss Janelle.
(d) Lady Garland.
15. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
2. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
3. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
4. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
5. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)