|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
2. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
3. What color is Krapp's shirt?
4. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(b) Bowel movements.
(c) Hair growth.
5. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
6. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Smells it.
(c) Puts it back.
(d) Listens to it.
7. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) A banana.
(b) An envelope.
(c) An orange.
(d) A tape.
8. What color are Krapp's boots?
9. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(c) The equinox.
(d) The sunset.
10. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
(a) Box 1, Spool 2.
(b) Box 4, Spool 1.
(c) Box 5, Spool 3.
(d) Box 3, Spool 5.
11. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
12. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On a step.
(c) On the floor.
(d) At his desk.
13. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
14. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the back of the stage.
(b) In the audience.
(c) To the front of the stage.
15. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
3. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
4. How is Krapp's vision described?
5. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)