|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Krapp's boots?
2. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
3. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To eat more.
(b) To drink less.
(c) To spend less money.
(d) To have a child.
4. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
6. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Strong and hearty.
(c) Strong and rather pompous.
(d) Slight and low.
7. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
(a) His house.
(b) The barn.
(c) The park.
(d) The Winehouse.
8. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
9. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
10. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
11. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
12. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Puts it in a drawer.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Puts it back.
(d) Puts it in a box.
13. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the back of the stage.
(b) In the audience.
(d) To the front of the stage.
14. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) A record.
(b) The radio.
(c) Old recordings of himself.
(d) Recordings of his mother.
15. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(b) Throws up.
(c) Paces on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
2. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
4. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)