|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) On the table.
(b) Puts it in his pocket.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In the drawer.
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) A tape.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A flower.
3. What color are Krapp's boots?
4. What question does Krapp say the woman asked him when she visited him?
(a) "Where have you been?"
(b) "How are you?"
(c) "Do you miss me?"
(d) "How do you manage it, at your age?"
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her cheek.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her thigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Krapp stop talking after he begins reciting his recording for the second time?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
3. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
4. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)