|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Day and sun.
(b) Death and night.
(c) Storm and night.
(d) Night and day.
2. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His dog's death.
(d) His sister's birth.
4. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A windmill.
(c) A weather vane.
(d) The wind-gauge.
5. What type of currency does Krapp mention regarding his book during his tape recording?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. How many copies does Krapp say are sold during the tape recording?
3. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
4. How does Krapp's song end?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)