|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) The banana peel.
(b) His cane.
(c) A bad foot.
2. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
(b) Standing on his desk.
(c) Standing in front of his desk.
(d) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
3. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Claps his hands.
(d) Looks at his watch.
4. What does Krapp say just after he stops listening to the tape after his long pause in Part 3?
(a) "Past midnight."
(b) "That was it."
(c) "At dawn."
(d) "It must end."
5. Finish the sentence: The sour cud and the ___ ____".
(a) Iron stool.
(b) Old cow.
(c) Aluminum pipes.
(d) Green grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
3. What is the first thing Krapp says when he begins recording himself for the third time?
4. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
5. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)