|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(d) The ocean.
2. Which of the following is not mentioned by Krapp when describing the location where he could have "been happy with her."
(a) The lake.
(b) The dunes.
(c) The Baltic.
(d) The pines.
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(b) Stinky black rollers.
(c) Smutty white filth.
(d) Clean green affairs.
4. What does Krapp do with the tape he was recording near the end of Part 3?
(a) Fast forwards to one part.
(b) Rewinds it and listens again.
(c) Yanks it out and throws it away.
(d) Takes it out and holds it.
5. What phrase does Krapp say that causes him to stop his recording a second time?
(a) I miss her.
(b) I need help.
(c) Maybe he was right.
(d) It was all in my head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
2. Where does Krapp say the copies that were sold to libraries went?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
4. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
5. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)