|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did reading his book cause Krapp to do?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
3. What does Krapp do just after he finishes singing?
4. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(b) The dark young beauty.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
(a) Box 4, Spool 1.
(b) Box 3, Spool 5.
(c) Box 5, Spool 3.
(d) Box 1, Spool 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
3. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
4. Which of the following is not mentioned by Krapp when describing the location where he could have "been happy with her."
5. What is the portion of the tape Krapp is listening to after his long pause about?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)