|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The morning.
(b) The middle of the night.
(d) The evening.
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On a ledger.
(b) In a dictionary.
(c) In a journal.
(d) On the back of an envelope.
3. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
(a) The times.
(b) The ages.
(c) The days.
(d) The hours.
4. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Pretty and young.
(b) Blonde and beautiful.
(c) Young and dark.
(d) Sweet and pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
4. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
5. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)