|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
(a) Puts it back.
(b) Listens to it.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Smells it.
2. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
3. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Miss Janelle.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Old Miss McGlome.
(d) Laura Brown.
4. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To have a child.
(b) To spend less money.
(c) To drink less.
(d) To eat more.
5. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A reel.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp lay the reel he takes off the machine at the end of Part 2?
2. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
3. What size are Krapp's boots?
4. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
5. What does Krapp say reading his book did to his eyes during his tape recording?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)