|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
(a) Puts it back.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Listens to it.
(d) Smells it.
3. Why does Krapp say he wouldn't want his best years back?
(a) He is content.
(b) He likes his life.
(c) He has fire in him now.
(d) He doesn't need it.
4. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Paces on stage.
(b) Throws up.
5. What does Krapp say his response is to the question the woman asked him while making his tape recording?
(a) That he missed her.
(b) That he'd been saving up for her his whole life.
(c) That he hated her.
(d) That he loved her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
2. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
3. How many times does Krapp say the woman came to him during his tape recording?
4. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)