|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
(a) The times.
(b) The days.
(c) The hours.
(d) The ages.
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her cheek.
3. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
(a) When I look.
(b) At the end of the day.
(c) At my death.
(d) When I sleep.
4. What phrase does Krapp repeat twice after telling himself to finish his tape in the morning?
(a) "Forget it."
(b) "It's over."
(c) "Leave it alone."
(d) "Leave it at that."
5. What is the portion of the tape Krapp is listening to after his long pause about?
(a) The secret to happiness.
(b) His statistics.
(c) His intimate moment with the woman.
(d) The meaning of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
2. What is the first thing Krapp says when he begins recording himself for the third time?
3. Of all the copies Krapp mentions were sold, how many does he say were sold at trade price?
4. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
5. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)