|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of libraries does Krapp say his copies were sold for trade price? .
(d) Free circulating.
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(c) An envelope.
(d) Another banana.
3. What does Krapp say his response is to the question the woman asked him while making his tape recording?
(a) That he missed her.
(b) That he hated her.
(c) That he loved her.
(d) That he'd been saving up for her his whole life.
4. What size are Krapp's boots?
5. What does Krapp do to the recording machine when he stops speaking near the end of Part 3?
(a) Smashes it.
(b) Rewinds the tape.
(c) Bends over it and turns it off.
(d) Unplugs it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Krapp turn off his recording machine just after starting at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
3. How many pages did Krapp say he read of his book a day?
4. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)