|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Squeezes it.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Looks at it and puts it back.
(d) Writes on it.
2. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's shed.
(b) Krapp's mother's house.
(c) A woman's house.
(d) Krapp's house.
3. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
(b) Locks it.
(c) Slams it.
(d) Leaves it open.
4. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
5. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
(a) The wind-gauge.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A weather vane.
(d) A windmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp say just after he stops listening to the tape after his long pause in Part 3?
2. What is the title of the book mentioned by Krapp in his tape recording?
3. What is the last thing Krapp says in the play?
4. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)