|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages did Krapp say he read of his book a day?
2. What color are Krapp's boots?
3. What causes Krapp to become almost inaudible while he is singing?
(a) He coughs.
(b) He chokes.
(c) He cries.
(d) He laughs.
4. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A dictionary.
(b) A banana.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A bottle.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) Let me in.
(b) I love you.
(c) You are wonderful.
(d) Be with me.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
2. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
4. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
5. What reaction does Krapp have after he describes something poetically in his tape recording?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)