|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do after he says "The eyes she had!"?
(a) Turns off the recording machine.
(b) Looks at a picture.
(c) Opens an envelope.
(d) Tells a story.
2. Which of the following is not mentioned by Krapp when describing the location where he could have "been happy with her."
(a) The pines.
(b) The Baltic.
(c) The lake.
(d) The dunes.
3. Where does Krapp say the copies that were sold to libraries went?
(a) Beyond the seas.
(b) To the farms.
(c) Across the state.
(d) To the cities.
4. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The morning.
(b) The evening.
(d) The middle of the night.
5. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it in a box.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Puts it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
3. What did reading his book cause Krapp to do?
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp talks about during his tape recording?
5. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)