|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(b) Throws up.
(c) Paces on stage.
3. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The dark young beauty.
4. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
(b) Slams it.
(c) Leaves it open.
(d) Locks it.
5. What does Krapp say his response is to the question the woman asked him while making his tape recording?
(a) That he loved her.
(b) That he hated her.
(c) That he'd been saving up for her his whole life.
(d) That he missed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. How many times does Krapp say the woman came to him during his tape recording?
4. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
5. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)