|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What size are Krapp's boots?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) In a journal.
(b) On a ledger.
(c) On the back of an envelope.
(d) In a dictionary.
3. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(b) A cork pop.
(d) Bottle against glass.
4. What reaction does Krapp have after he describes something poetically in his tape recording?
(d) Scolds himself.
5. What causes Krapp to become almost inaudible while he is singing?
(a) He chokes.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He coughs.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp says when he begins recording himself for the third time?
2. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
4. Where does Part 1 take place?
5. What does Krapp say just after he stops listening to the tape after his long pause in Part 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)