|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Couldn't do much, but I suppose better than a kick in the _____".
2. Why does Krapp say he wouldn't want his best years back?
(a) He is content.
(b) He has fire in him now.
(c) He doesn't need it.
(d) He likes his life.
3. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Ruffles his hair.
(b) Eats a banana.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Fumbles in his pockets.
4. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's mother's house.
(b) Krapp's shed.
(c) A woman's house.
(d) Krapp's house.
5. Where does Krapp say he went when he was in short trousers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
2. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
3. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
5. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)