|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
(a) By her side.
(b) Behind her back.
(c) On her hips.
(d) Behind her head.
2. How does Krapp refer to his younger at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) "Stupid bastard."
(b) "Cunning fellow."
(c) "Hardy chap."
(d) "Dumb fool."
3. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Night and day.
(b) Death and night.
(c) Day and sun.
(d) Storm and night.
4. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His son.
(b) No one.
(c) His family.
(d) His wife.
5. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
2. How does Krapp's song end?
3. What does Krapp do with the tape he was recording near the end of Part 3?
4. Finish the sentence: "Happiest moment of the past ____ _______".
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)