|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(b) The equinox.
(d) The sunset.
2. What is the last thing Krapp says in the play?
(a) "That's it."
(b) "No, I wouldn't want them back."
(c) "All for the best."
(d) "It's okay."
3. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
4. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
(a) A jetty.
(b) A cliff.
(c) A path.
(d) A pier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
2. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. How does Krapp refer to his younger at the beginning of Part 3?
4. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
5. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)