|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) Recordings of his mother.
(b) Old recordings of himself.
(c) The radio.
(d) A record.
2. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
(a) "It was like yesterday."
(b) "You should have seen it."
(c) "The look in her eyes."
(d) "Went to sleep and fell off the pew."
3. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
4. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(d) A banana.
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
2. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
4. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
5. Of all the copies Krapp mentions were sold, how many does he say were sold at trade price?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)