|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
(d) Has cataracts.
3. Where does Krapp lay the reel he takes off the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) On the dictionary.
(b) On the ledger.
(c) In the chair.
(d) On the floor.
4. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
(a) At my death.
(b) When I look.
(c) When I sleep.
(d) At the end of the day.
5. Finish the lyrics: "Now the day is over, Night is ____ ___-____".
(a) Drawing very-near.
(b) Coming too-soon.
(c) Being so-bad.
(d) Drawing nigh-igh.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
2. Which of the following is not mentioned by Krapp when describing the location where he could have "been happy with her."
3. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
4. What size are Krapp's boots?
5. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)