|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Bottle against glass.
(c) A cork pop.
2. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(b) The dark young beauty.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Samuel Beckett.
(b) David Hare.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
4. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
5. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) His dog.
(b) The wall.
(c) His watch.
(d) Out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
2. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
4. What causes Krapp to become almost inaudible while he is singing?
5. What does Krapp do just after he finishes singing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)