|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On a ledger.
(b) In a journal.
(c) On the back of an envelope.
(d) In a dictionary.
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Holds it.
(b) Looks at the back of it.
(c) Listens to it.
(d) Opens it.
3. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
(a) A radio.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A cork pop.
4. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
5. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. What does Krapp say just before his long pause near the end of Part 3?
4. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
5. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)