|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
(a) Running through a field.
(b) With a knife.
(c) Picking gooseberries.
(d) Working in the barn.
2. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
3. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
(a) To his desk.
(b) Center stage.
(d) To his bedroom.
4. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Looks at it and puts it back.
(c) Writes on it.
(d) Squeezes it.
5. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
2. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "Couldn't do much, but I suppose better than a kick in the _____".
4. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
5. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)