|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) An envelope.
(c) A tape.
(d) A flower.
3. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
4. Of all the copies Krapp mentions were sold, how many does he say were sold at trade price?
5. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Throws up.
(c) Paces on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Crawled out once or twice, before the summer was ____".
2. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "Couldn't do much, but I suppose better than a kick in the _____".
4. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. Why does Krapp turn off his recording machine just after starting at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)