|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book mentioned by Krapp in his tape recording?
2. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her eyes.
3. What type of libraries does Krapp say his copies were sold for trade price? .
(b) Free circulating.
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Records something in a ledger.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Looks at it.
(d) Unlocks a drawer.
5. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) The banana peel.
(b) A bad foot.
(d) His cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
2. What does the tape do at the end of the play?
3. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
5. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)