|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(a) The dark young beauty.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. Finish the sentence: "Couldn't do much, but I suppose better than a kick in the _____".
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(b) His keys.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A banana.
4. What type of libraries does Krapp say his copies were sold for trade price? .
(a) Free circulating.
5. Which of the following is not mentioned by Krapp when describing the location where he could have "been happy with her."
(a) The lake.
(b) The dunes.
(c) The Baltic.
(d) The pines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do to the recording machine when he stops speaking near the end of Part 3?
2. What phrase does Krapp say "vehemently"?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
4. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
5. What question does Krapp say the woman asked him when she visited him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)