|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Listens to it.
(b) Opens it.
(c) Holds it.
(d) Looks at the back of it.
2. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
3. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the back of the stage.
(b) In the audience.
(c) To the front of the stage.
4. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats a banana.
(b) Ruffles his hair.
(c) Fumbles in his pockets.
(d) Goes to sleep.
5. What does Krapp say reading his book did to his eyes during his tape recording?
(a) Filled them with tears.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Scalded them.
(d) Brightened them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
2. What does Krapp tell himself to finish and get to bed?
3. What does the tape do at the end of the play?
4. What type of currency does Krapp mention regarding his book during his tape recording?
5. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)