|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Laura Brown.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Old Miss McGlome.
(d) Miss Janelle.
2. What does Krapp say just before his long pause near the end of Part 3?
(a) It must be soon.
(b) Be still heart.
(c) Lie down across her.
(d) Don't hurt more.
3. What does Krapp do just after he finishes singing?
4. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Squeezes it.
(c) Looks at it and puts it back.
(d) Writes on it.
5. How many copies does Krapp say are sold during the tape recording?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do just after talking about visiting a place in short trousers?
3. Why does Krapp turn off his recording machine just after starting at the beginning of Part 3?
4. What does Krapp do with the tape he was recording near the end of Part 3?
5. Which of the following is not mentioned by Krapp when describing the location where he could have "been happy with her."
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)