|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
2. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
3. What is the title of the book mentioned by Krapp in his tape recording?
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Records something in a ledger.
(b) Unlocks a drawer.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Looks at it.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A day to remember.
(b) A happy occasion.
(c) An eventful evening.
(d) An awful occasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
2. What does Krapp say his response is to the question the woman asked him while making his tape recording?
3. What is the portion of the tape Krapp is listening to after his long pause about?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
5. What does Krapp do just after he finishes singing?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)