|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
2. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the park.
(b) By the ferry.
(c) By the weir.
(d) By the dock.
3. What does Krapp tell himself to do instead of finishing his tape?
(a) Be alone and cry.
(b) Lie in the dark and wander.
(c) Sit in the sun.
(d) Go outside and ponder.
4. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) To the front of the table.
(b) To his bedroom.
(c) Front stage.
5. What question does Krapp say the woman asked him when she visited him?
(a) "How do you manage it, at your age?"
(b) "Where have you been?"
(c) "Do you miss me?"
(d) "How are you?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
3. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)