|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tape do at the end of the play?
(a) Runs in silence.
(d) Plays again.
2. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Bottle against glass.
(d) A cork pop.
3. What does Krapp do just after talking about visiting a place in short trousers?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He writes in the ledger.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sings.
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her cheek.
(d) Her stomach.
5. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's house.
(b) Krapp's mother's house.
(c) Krapp's shed.
(d) A woman's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Krapp's shirt?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
5. How does Krapp refer to his younger at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)