|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her lips.
2. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(d) Old men.
3. Why does Krapp stop talking after he begins reciting his recording for the second time?
(a) He didn't feel like recording.
(b) The machine wasn't on.
(c) He was hungry.
(d) The machine's batteries died.
4. What phrase does Krapp say "vehemently"?
(a) Oh Jesus.
(b) This is it.
(c) Keep 'em under.
(d) Hold it together.
5. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Stops the tape.
(b) Fast forwards the tape.
(d) Rewinds the tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Crawled out once or twice, before the summer was ____".
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
3. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
5. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)