|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the park.
(b) By the ferry.
(c) By the weir.
(d) By the dock.
2. What phrase does Krapp say "vehemently"?
(a) Keep 'em under.
(b) This is it.
(c) Oh Jesus.
(d) Hold it together.
3. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
4. What is the first thing Krapp says when he begins recording himself for the third time?
(a) "Nothing to say, not a squeak."
(b) "It was the best times I had."
(c) "Those were the days."
(d) "It's all gone now."
5. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats a banana.
(b) Ruffles his hair.
(c) Fumbles in his pockets.
(d) Goes to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
4. What holiday does Krapp mention he should envision rather than finish his tape?
5. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)