|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
2. Finish the sentence: The sour cud and the ___ ____".
(a) Green grass.
(b) Iron stool.
(c) Old cow.
(d) Aluminum pipes.
3. What does Krapp do just after talking about visiting a place in short trousers?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He cries.
(c) He writes in the ledger.
(d) He sings.
4. What does Krapp say reading his book did to his eyes during his tape recording?
(a) Filled them with tears.
(b) Scalded them.
(c) Brightened them.
(d) Hurt them.
5. What does Krapp tell himself to do instead of finishing his tape?
(a) Lie in the dark and wander.
(b) Sit in the sun.
(c) Be alone and cry.
(d) Go outside and ponder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Krapp's shirt?
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
3. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
4. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
5. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)