|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Happiest moment of the past ____ _______".
(a) In time.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) And future.
(d) Half million.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
(a) A jetty.
(b) A pier.
(c) A path.
(d) A cliff.
3. Finish the sentence: "Crawled out once or twice, before the summer was ____".
4. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
5. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(b) Bowel movements.
(d) Hair growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What size are Krapp's boots?
2. What does Krapp put on the recording machine after removing his most recent tape?
3. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
4. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
5. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)