|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(b) Another banana.
(d) An envelope.
2. What did reading his book cause Krapp to do?
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
(a) Behind her back.
(b) Behind her head.
(c) By her side.
(d) On her hips.
4. Finish the sentence: "Couldn't do much, but I suppose better than a kick in the _____".
5. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
(a) "Went to sleep and fell off the pew."
(b) "You should have seen it."
(c) "The look in her eyes."
(d) "It was like yesterday."
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase does Krapp say that causes him to stop his recording a second time?
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
4. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
5. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)