|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(d) A banana.
2. Where does Krapp say the copies that were sold to libraries went?
(a) Across the state.
(b) Beyond the seas.
(c) To the cities.
(d) To the farms.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
(a) To look at him.
(b) To smile.
(c) To close her eyes.
(d) To sing.
4. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
5. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Opens the envelope.
(b) Chooses a key and unlocks the desk drawer.
(c) Plays the tape.
(d) Eats the banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Krapp say the woman came to him during his tape recording?
2. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
3. What is the title of the book mentioned by Krapp in his tape recording?
4. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
5. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)