|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her thigh.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her cheek.
3. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the front of the stage.
(b) To the back of the stage.
(d) In the audience.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) The radio.
(b) Recordings of his mother.
(c) Old recordings of himself.
(d) A record.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(c) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
2. Finish the sentence: "Crawled out once or twice, before the summer was ____".
3. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
4. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)