|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp say reading his book did to his eyes during his tape recording?
(a) Scalded them.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Brightened them.
(d) Filled them with tears.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(b) Cool and calm.
(c) Nice and lively.
(d) Deep blue.
3. What does Krapp do after he says "The eyes she had!"?
(a) Tells a story.
(b) Looks at a picture.
(c) Turns off the recording machine.
(d) Opens an envelope.
4. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
5. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To eat more.
(b) To have a child.
(c) To spend less money.
(d) To drink less.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Krapp's boots?
2. How does Krapp describe the woman he mentions during his recording?
3. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)