|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) In a dictionary.
(b) On the back of an envelope.
(c) In a journal.
(d) On a ledger.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
(a) With a knife.
(b) Working in the barn.
(c) Running through a field.
(d) Picking gooseberries.
3. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
4. Why does Krapp turn off his recording machine just after starting at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Because he was crying.
(b) Because he wanted to sing.
(c) Because he was recording silence.
(d) Because he was coughing.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) The radio.
(b) A record.
(c) Old recordings of himself.
(d) Recordings of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
2. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
3. How is Krapp's vision described?
4. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
5. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)