|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) He doesn't wear any.
(b) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(c) Large black-framed glasses.
(d) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
2. What does Krapp tell himself to finish and get to bed?
(a) His tape.
(b) His booze.
(c) His letter.
(d) His dinner.
3. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(d) His brother.
4. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
(a) When I sleep.
(b) At the end of the day.
(c) At my death.
(d) When I look.
5. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The ledger.
(b) The tape.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
2. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
3. What does Krapp tell himself to do instead of finishing his tape?
4. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
5. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)