|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Old men.
2. What is the last thing Krapp says in the play?
(a) "It's okay."
(b) "No, I wouldn't want them back."
(c) "That's it."
(d) "All for the best."
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(c) A banana.
4. Finish the sentence: The sour cud and the ___ ____".
(a) Old cow.
(b) Green grass.
(c) Iron stool.
(d) Aluminum pipes.
5. What holiday does Krapp mention he should envision rather than finish his tape?
(b) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
5. What phrase does Krapp say that causes him to stop his recording a second time?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)