|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Chooses a key and unlocks the desk drawer.
(b) Eats the banana.
(c) Opens the envelope.
(d) Plays the tape.
2. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the dock.
(b) By the ferry.
(c) By the park.
(d) By the weir.
3. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
4. Whose name does Krapp exclaim twice when he first begins recording his tape in Part 3?
5. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) To his bedroom.
(c) Front stage.
(d) To the front of the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do after he says "The eyes she had!"?
2. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
3. What is the title of the book mentioned by Krapp in his tape recording?
4. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)