|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) In a dictionary.
(b) In a journal.
(c) On the back of an envelope.
(d) On a ledger.
2. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) The wall.
(b) Out the window.
(c) His watch.
(d) His dog.
3. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Slight and low.
(c) Strong and hearty.
(d) Strong and rather pompous.
4. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
5. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp say the copies that were sold to libraries went?
2. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
3. What does Krapp consult when he stops his recording for the second time?
4. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
5. How many years has it been since Krapp had recorded the tape of himself at age 39?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)