|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has it been since Krapp had recorded the tape of himself at age 39?
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Laura Brown.
(b) Miss Janelle.
(c) Lady Garland.
(d) Old Miss McGlome.
3. Why does Krapp say he wouldn't want his best years back?
(a) He doesn't need it.
(b) He likes his life.
(c) He is content.
(d) He has fire in him now.
4. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) His keys.
(c) A banana.
5. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
2. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
4. What color are Krapp's boots?
5. What does Krapp describe poetically in his tape recording?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)