|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Day and sun.
(b) Storm and night.
(c) Night and day.
(d) Death and night.
2. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Paces on stage.
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
(a) On the grass.
(b) On the bed.
(c) On the gravel.
(d) On the floorboards.
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Old Miss McGlome.
(b) Laura Brown.
(c) Lady Garland.
(d) Miss Janelle.
5. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
2. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
3. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
5. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)