|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(c) The evening.
(d) The morning.
2. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) His watch.
(b) His dog.
(c) The wall.
(d) Out the window.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
(a) To smile.
(b) To close her eyes.
(c) To sing.
(d) To look at him.
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Laura Brown.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Old Miss McGlome.
(d) Miss Janelle.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) Recordings of his mother.
(b) Old recordings of himself.
(c) The radio.
(d) A record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
2. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
4. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
5. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)