|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
(a) Behind her back.
(b) On her hips.
(c) By her side.
(d) Behind her head.
2. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
(a) Front to back.
(b) Side to side.
(c) North to south.
(d) East to west.
3. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
(a) When I sleep.
(b) At the end of the day.
(c) At my death.
(d) When I look.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) You are wonderful.
(b) Let me in.
(c) Be with me.
(d) I love you.
5. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
2. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
3. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
5. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)