|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His son.
(b) His family.
(c) His wife.
(d) No one.
2. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
(b) Locks it.
(c) Leaves it open.
(d) Slams it.
3. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) His cane.
(b) A bad foot.
(d) The banana peel.
4. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
(b) Standing in front of his desk.
(c) Standing on his desk.
(d) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
(a) When I sleep.
(b) At my death.
(c) At the end of the day.
(d) When I look.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
2. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
4. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)