|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Holds it.
(b) Looks at the back of it.
(c) Listens to it.
(d) Opens it.
3. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Old Miss McGlome.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Miss Janelle.
(d) Laura Brown.
4. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A bottle.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A banana.
(d) A dictionary.
5. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
5. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)