|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
4. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
5. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)