|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a step.
(c) On his desk.
(d) At his desk.
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her heart.
4. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(b) Old men.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
(a) A cliff.
(b) A path.
(c) A pier.
(d) A jetty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
4. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
5. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)