|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Stinky black rollers.
(b) Clean green affairs.
(c) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(d) Smutty white filth.
3. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(a) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
4. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
5. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)