|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Young and dark.
(b) Blonde and beautiful.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Pretty and young.
2. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(a) The ocean.
4. What size are Krapp's boots?
5. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the park.
(b) By the ferry.
(c) By the weir.
(d) By the dock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
2. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
3. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
4. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
5. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)