|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Front stage.
(b) To the front of the table.
(c) To his bedroom.
2. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) All lived.
(b) Was still.
(c) Was burning.
(d) All moved.
3. Where does Krapp lay the reel he takes off the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) On the ledger.
(b) In the chair.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On the dictionary.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
5. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
(a) East to west.
(b) Front to back.
(c) Side to side.
(d) North to south.
Short Answer Questions
1. What size are Krapp's boots?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
3. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
4. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
5. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)