|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A day to remember.
(b) A happy occasion.
(c) An awful occasion.
(d) An eventful evening.
2. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(b) Stinky black rollers.
(c) Clean green affairs.
(d) Smutty white filth.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
(a) Lays across her.
(b) Tells her he loves her.
(c) Whispers to her.
(d) Holds her.
5. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Writes in a journal.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Puts on a blank reel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
2. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
3. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
4. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
5. What size are Krapp's boots?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)