|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) David Hare.
(d) Mark Twain.
3. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
(a) Running through a field.
(b) With a knife.
(c) Picking gooseberries.
(d) Working in the barn.
4. How is Krapp's vision described?
(b) Has cataracts.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
2. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
4. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
5. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)