|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
2. What size are Krapp's boots?
3. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Day and sun.
(b) Death and night.
(c) Storm and night.
(d) Night and day.
4. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) In the audience.
(c) To the back of the stage.
(d) To the front of the stage.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
(a) Called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
3. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)