|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The veil.
(b) The tape.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The ledger.
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
(a) On the grass.
(b) On the bed.
(c) On the floorboards.
(d) On the gravel.
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
(a) The barn.
(b) The Winehouse.
(c) The park.
(d) His house.
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Looks at it.
(c) Unlocks a drawer.
(d) Records something in a ledger.
5. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Writes in a journal.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Puts on a blank reel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
2. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
5. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)