|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On a step.
(b) At his desk.
(c) On his desk.
(d) On the floor.
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(b) Cool and calm.
(c) Deep blue.
(d) Nice and lively.
5. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Strong and hearty.
(b) Strong and rather pompous.
(c) Slight and low.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
3. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)