|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) A bad foot.
(b) The banana peel.
(d) His cane.
2. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The ledger.
(b) The tape.
(c) The veil.
(d) The perambulator.
3. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A reel.
(c) A letter.
(d) A microphone.
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) The den.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) Was still.
(b) All lived.
(c) All moved.
(d) Was burning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
2. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
4. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)