|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
2. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) His keys.
(b) A banana.
(d) A pocket watch.
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(b) The ocean.
4. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Samuel Beckett.
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) David Hare.
5. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Slams it.
(b) Leaves it open.
(c) Locks it.
(d) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Part 1 take place?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
4. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
5. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)