|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An awful occasion.
(b) A happy occasion.
(c) A day to remember.
(d) An eventful evening.
2. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) His cane.
(b) A bad foot.
(c) The banana peel.
3. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the dock.
(b) By the park.
(c) By the ferry.
(d) By the weir.
4. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
(a) Box 3, Spool 5.
(b) Box 1, Spool 2.
(c) Box 5, Spool 3.
(d) Box 4, Spool 1.
5. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
2. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)