|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) David Hare.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Mark Twain.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
2. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
3. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) His dog.
(c) The wall.
(d) His watch.
5. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) On the table.
(b) In the drawer.
(c) Puts it in his pocket.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
4. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
5. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)