|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
2. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(b) The sunset.
(d) The equinox.
3. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) David Hare.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) Mark Twain.
4. What size are Krapp's boots?
5. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Puts it back.
(b) Puts it in a box.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
5. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)