|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
2. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
4. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
5. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
2. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
3. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
4. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
5. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)