|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Sweet and pretty.
(b) Young and dark.
(c) Pretty and young.
(d) Blonde and beautiful.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) I love you.
(b) Let me in.
(c) Be with me.
(d) You are wonderful.
3. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Fumbles in his pockets.
(c) Eats a banana.
(d) Ruffles his hair.
4. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A banana.
(c) His keys.
(d) A tape.
5. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
2. What color are Krapp's boots?
3. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
5. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)