|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A book.
(c) A pocket watch.
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
(a) Has cataracts.
3. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
(a) A windmill.
(b) The wind-gauge.
(c) A weather vane.
(d) An umbrella.
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(b) Stinky black rollers.
(c) Smutty white filth.
(d) Clean green affairs.
5. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
2. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
3. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
5. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)