|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her thigh.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her cheek.
2. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
3. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The den.
4. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Standing on his desk.
(b) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
(c) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
(d) Standing in front of his desk.
5. What color are Krapp's boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
3. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
4. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)