|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Blonde and beautiful.
(b) Pretty and young.
(c) Sweet and pretty.
(d) Young and dark.
2. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
3. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(b) Hair growth.
(c) Bowel movements.
4. What size are Krapp's boots?
5. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
3. Where does Part 1 take place?
4. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)