|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
(a) Working in the barn.
(b) With a knife.
(c) Picking gooseberries.
(d) Running through a field.
3. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(b) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(c) He doesn't wear any.
(d) Large black-framed glasses.
4. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Opens the envelope.
(b) Chooses a key and unlocks the desk drawer.
(c) Eats the banana.
(d) Plays the tape.
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
3. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
4. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
5. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)