|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
2. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
4. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(c) Paces on stage.
(d) Throws up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
2. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
4. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)