|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Young and dark.
(b) Sweet and pretty.
(c) Pretty and young.
(d) Blonde and beautiful.
3. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) David Hare.
4. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her heart.
5. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Fast forwards the tape.
(b) Rewinds the tape.
(c) Stops the tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
3. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
4. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)