|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Leaves it open.
(b) Slams it.
(c) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
(d) Locks it.
2. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
(a) His name.
(b) The names of songs.
(c) The names of books.
(d) A box and spool number.
3. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
5. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
3. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
4. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)