|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Records something in a ledger.
(b) Looks at it.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Unlocks a drawer.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
(a) Tells her he loves her.
(b) Whispers to her.
(c) Lays across her.
(d) Holds her.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
(a) A jetty.
(b) A cliff.
(c) A pier.
(d) A path.
5. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Locks it.
(b) Slams it.
(c) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
(d) Leaves it open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
2. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
3. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
4. What color are Krapp's boots?
5. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)