|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
2. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A banana.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His dog's death.
(c) His son's birth.
(d) His sister's birth.
4. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
2. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
3. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
4. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
5. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)