|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Krapp's vision described?
(c) Has cataracts.
2. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
3. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) All lived.
(b) Was burning.
(c) All moved.
(d) Was still.
4. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
5. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)