|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On a ledger.
(b) In a journal.
(c) In a dictionary.
(d) On the back of an envelope.
2. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Looks at the back of it.
(b) Holds it.
(c) Opens it.
(d) Listens to it.
4. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A tape.
(c) A banana.
(d) His keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
4. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)