|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
(a) This is it.
(b) I wish I were dead.
(c) Past midnight. Never knew.
(d) I was wrong.
2. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
3. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Writes in a journal.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Puts on a blank reel.
4. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) The young dark girl.
(c) His mother.
(d) The dog.
5. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Records something in a ledger.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Unlocks a drawer.
(d) Looks at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
2. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
3. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
4. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)