|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Strong and rather pompous.
(b) Slight and low.
(d) Strong and hearty.
2. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(b) A book.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A pocket watch.
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
(a) On the gravel.
(b) On the floorboards.
(c) On the bed.
(d) On the grass.
4. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
5. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Krapp's shirt?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)