|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
(a) Holds her.
(b) Lays across her.
(c) Whispers to her.
(d) Tells her he loves her.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
3. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Stinky black rollers.
(b) Smutty white filth.
(c) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(d) Clean green affairs.
5. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
3. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
5. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)