|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
3. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Looks at his watch.
(c) Closes his eyes.
(d) Claps his hands.
4. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Puts on a blank reel.
(b) Eats dinner.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Writes in a journal.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Smutty white filth.
(b) Stinky black rollers.
(c) Clean green affairs.
(d) Dirty brown roller affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
2. What color is Krapp's shirt?
3. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
4. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
5. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)