|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(d) The ocean.
2. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) His keys.
(b) A banana.
(d) A pocket watch.
3. Where does Krapp go when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Front stage.
(b) To his bedroom.
(d) To the front of the table.
4. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(c) The morning.
(d) The evening.
5. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(b) Bowel movements.
(d) Hair growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
2. What size are Krapp's boots?
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
4. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
5. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)