|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Krapp's vision described?
(b) Has cataracts.
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Listens to it.
(b) Opens it.
(c) Holds it.
(d) Looks at the back of it.
3. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) His dog.
(c) The wall.
(d) His watch.
4. Finish the sentence: "We drifted in among the flags and ____".
5. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(c) The sunset.
(d) The equinox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
3. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
4. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
5. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)