|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) His dog's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His sister's birth.
2. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Looks at it and puts it back.
(c) Writes on it.
(d) Squeezes it.
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A tape.
4. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In the chair.
(b) In his mouth.
(c) On the desk.
(d) In his pocket.
5. Where does Krapp lay the reel he takes off the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) On the ledger.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On the dictionary.
(d) In the chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
3. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
4. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)