|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) His keys.
(b) A banana.
(d) A pocket watch.
2. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
3. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(a) His father.
(b) The dark young beauty.
(c) His mother.
4. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
5. How is Krapp's vision described?
(a) Has cataracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
2. Where does Part 1 take place?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
5. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)