|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
2. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The ledger.
(b) The veil.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The tape.
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(b) A banana.
(c) An envelope.
(d) His keys.
4. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
3. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
5. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)