|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
(a) To his bedroom.
(b) To his desk.
(d) Center stage.
2. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) His keys.
(b) A tape.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A banana.
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Looks at his watch.
(d) Claps his hands.
5. Where does Krapp lay the reel he takes off the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) On the ledger.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On the dictionary.
(d) In the chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
2. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
3. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
5. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)