|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Cook a meal.
(c) Write a song.
(d) Record a new tape.
2. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
3. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(a) Deep blue.
(b) Cool and calm.
(d) Nice and lively.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
(a) Tells her he loves her.
(b) Lays across her.
(c) Whispers to her.
(d) Holds her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
5. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)