|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
2. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Claps his hands.
(c) Looks at his watch.
3. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The den.
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) His dog.
(b) The wall.
(c) Out the window.
(d) His watch.
5. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
2. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
3. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
4. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
5. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)