|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) In the chair.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) On the desk.
2. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
3. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Strong and hearty.
(c) Strong and rather pompous.
(d) Slight and low.
4. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(b) He doesn't wear any.
(c) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) Large black-framed glasses.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
(a) To close her eyes.
(b) To look at him.
(c) To sing.
(d) To smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
2. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
4. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
5. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)