|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's shed.
(b) Krapp's house.
(c) Krapp's mother's house.
(d) A woman's house.
2. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
3. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
4. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) All moved.
(b) All lived.
(c) Was burning.
(d) Was still.
5. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The dark young beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
2. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
5. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)