|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On a step.
(c) At his desk.
(d) On the floor.
2. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The tape.
(b) The veil.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The ledger.
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
(a) Behind her head.
(b) By her side.
(c) Behind her back.
(d) On her hips.
4. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) A bad foot.
(b) His cane.
(d) The banana peel.
5. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(c) Old men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
2. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
3. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)