|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(b) A banana.
(c) An envelope.
(d) An orange.
2. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
3. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
4. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Looks at it and puts it back.
(b) Writes on it.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Squeezes it.
5. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Chooses a key and unlocks the desk drawer.
(b) Plays the tape.
(c) Opens the envelope.
(d) Eats the banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
2. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
3. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
4. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)