|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A reel.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A microphone.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
3. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
(a) Center stage.
(b) To his bedroom.
(d) To his desk.
4. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
5. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
(a) Record a new tape.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Cook a meal.
(d) Write a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
4. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
5. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)