|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) In the chair.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) On the desk.
4. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's house.
(b) A woman's house.
(c) Krapp's mother's house.
(d) Krapp's shed.
5. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) A reel of tape.
(b) An envelope.
(d) A peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
5. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)