|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Krapp's vision described?
(d) Has cataracts.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
3. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
4. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A banana.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A dictionary.
5. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Wipes his waistcoat.
(b) Wipes mouth.
(c) Claps them.
(d) Rubs them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
2. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
3. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
4. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
5. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)