|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(b) Large black-framed glasses.
(c) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) He doesn't wear any.
2. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(b) Paces on stage.
(d) Throws up.
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An awful occasion.
(b) A day to remember.
(c) A happy occasion.
(d) An eventful evening.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
5. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
3. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
4. What size are Krapp's boots?
5. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)