|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Paces on stage.
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
(a) Has cataracts.
3. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A bottle.
(b) A banana.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A ledger.
4. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
5. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Lady Garland.
(b) Miss Janelle.
(c) Laura Brown.
(d) Old Miss McGlome.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
3. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
4. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
5. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)