|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(b) An envelope.
(c) A reel of tape.
(d) A peach.
2. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) Large black-framed glasses.
(b) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(c) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) He doesn't wear any.
3. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His family.
(d) No one.
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The den.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
5. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)