|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
4. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Rubs them.
(b) Claps them.
(c) Wipes mouth.
(d) Wipes his waistcoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Krapp's vision described?
2. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
4. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
5. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)