|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) No one.
(d) His family.
2. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Puts it back.
(b) Puts it in a box.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Throws it away.
3. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Old Miss McGlome.
(b) Miss Janelle.
(c) Lady Garland.
(d) Laura Brown.
4. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) David Hare.
5. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Paces on stage.
(c) Throws up.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
2. Where does Part 1 take place?
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
4. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
5. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)