|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A tape.
(c) An orange.
(d) A banana.
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
(a) Has cataracts.
3. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it back.
(c) Puts it in a box.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) The den.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the back of the stage.
(b) To the front of the stage.
(c) In the audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
4. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
5. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)