|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's mother's house.
(b) Krapp's shed.
(c) Krapp's house.
(d) A woman's house.
2. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) In a dictionary.
(b) In a journal.
(c) On the back of an envelope.
(d) On a ledger.
4. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) His keys.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A banana.
(d) A tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
2. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
3. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
4. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)