|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An eventful evening.
(b) An awful occasion.
(c) A day to remember.
(d) A happy occasion.
2. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
(a) A gun shot.
(c) A cork pop.
(d) A radio.
3. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Old Miss McGlome.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Laura Brown.
(d) Miss Janelle.
4. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
5. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Krapp's shirt?
2. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
3. How is Krapp's vision described?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)