|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Krapp's shirt?
2. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
4. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To have a child.
(b) To drink less.
(c) To eat more.
(d) To spend less money.
5. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
(a) Box 4, Spool 1.
(b) Box 5, Spool 3.
(c) Box 3, Spool 5.
(d) Box 1, Spool 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
4. Where does Part 1 take place?
5. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)