|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) In a journal.
(b) On a ledger.
(c) In a dictionary.
(d) On the back of an envelope.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) The radio.
(b) Old recordings of himself.
(c) A record.
(d) Recordings of his mother.
4. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(b) Bowel movements.
(c) Hair growth.
5. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Wipes his waistcoat.
(b) Wipes mouth.
(c) Claps them.
(d) Rubs them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
2. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
3. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
4. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
5. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)