|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) A record.
(b) The radio.
(c) Recordings of his mother.
(d) Old recordings of himself.
3. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(b) Claps his hands.
(c) Looks at his watch.
(d) Closes his eyes.
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) In a journal.
(b) On a ledger.
(c) In a dictionary.
(d) On the back of an envelope.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A day to remember.
(b) An eventful evening.
(c) A happy occasion.
(d) An awful occasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
2. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
3. What color are Krapp's boots?
4. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
5. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)