|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(b) The evening.
(c) The morning.
2. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it back.
(c) Puts it in a box.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
3. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) In the audience.
(b) To the back of the stage.
(c) To the front of the stage.
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Laura Brown.
(b) Old Miss McGlome.
(c) Lady Garland.
(d) Miss Janelle.
5. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Strong and hearty.
(b) Slight and low.
(d) Strong and rather pompous.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
2. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
4. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)