|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) He doesn't wear any.
(b) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(c) Large black-framed glasses.
(d) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
2. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(c) David Hare.
(d) Samuel Beckett.
3. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
4. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Wipes his waistcoat.
(b) Rubs them.
(c) Claps them.
(d) Wipes mouth.
5. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it in a box.
(c) Puts it back.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
4. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
5. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)