|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) The banana peel.
(c) His cane.
(d) A bad foot.
2. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
3. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) He doesn't wear any.
(b) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(c) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) Large black-framed glasses.
4. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(b) A banana.
(c) His keys.
(d) An envelope.
5. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A banana.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A dictionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
2. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
3. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
4. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
5. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)