|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) David Hare.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Mark Twain.
2. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
3. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
4. How is Krapp's vision described?
(b) Has cataracts.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A happy occasion.
(b) An awful occasion.
(c) An eventful evening.
(d) A day to remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
2. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
3. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
4. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
5. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)