|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
2. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His family.
(b) No one.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
3. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Looks at his watch.
(b) Claps his hands.
(c) Closes his eyes.
5. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Rubs them.
(b) Wipes mouth.
(c) Wipes his waistcoat.
(d) Claps them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
4. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
5. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)