|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Standing on his desk.
(b) Standing in front of his desk.
(c) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
(d) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Miss Janelle.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Old Miss McGlome.
(d) Laura Brown.
3. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it in a drawer.
(c) Puts it in a box.
(d) Puts it back.
4. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
5. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Krapp's boots?
2. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
4. What color is Krapp's shirt?
5. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)