|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
2. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her heart.
3. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
4. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
5. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
3. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)