|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) An envelope.
(b) His keys.
(c) A banana.
(d) A tape.
2. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the front of the stage.
(b) In the audience.
(c) To the back of the stage.
3. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(a) The sunset.
(c) The equinox.
4. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(a) Bowel movements.
(b) Hair growth.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A happy occasion.
(b) A day to remember.
(c) An eventful evening.
(d) An awful occasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
3. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
4. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
5. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)