|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Strong and hearty.
(b) Strong and rather pompous.
(d) Slight and low.
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On a ledger.
(b) In a journal.
(c) In a dictionary.
(d) On the back of an envelope.
3. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's mother's house.
(b) Krapp's house.
(c) Krapp's shed.
(d) A woman's house.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
5. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To spend less money.
(b) To eat more.
(c) To have a child.
(d) To drink less.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
2. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
3. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
4. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)