|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
(a) Another banana.
(b) A tape.
(d) An envelope.
4. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
(a) Wipes mouth.
(b) Rubs them.
(c) Claps them.
(d) Wipes his waistcoat.
5. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
3. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
5. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)