|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) In the audience.
(b) To the front of the stage.
(c) To the back of the stage.
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An awful occasion.
(b) A happy occasion.
(c) An eventful evening.
(d) A day to remember.
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Old Miss McGlome.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Miss Janelle.
(d) Laura Brown.
5. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
2. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
4. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)