|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Plays the tape.
(b) Chooses a key and unlocks the desk drawer.
(c) Opens the envelope.
(d) Eats the banana.
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Lady Garland.
(b) Miss Janelle.
(c) Laura Brown.
(d) Old Miss McGlome.
3. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(b) Paces on stage.
(c) Throws up.
4. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(c) The morning.
(d) The evening.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) Recordings of his mother.
(b) Old recordings of himself.
(c) The radio.
(d) A record.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
3. What size are Krapp's boots?
4. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)