Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp put on the recording machine after removing his most recent tape?
(a) The tape when he was 20.
(b) The tape when he was 60.
(c) The tape when he was 39.
(d) The tape when he was 40.
2. What does Krapp do just after he finishes singing?
3. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
(a) Side to side.
(b) Front to back.
(c) East to west.
(d) North to south.
4. What word does Krapp say "with relish"?
5. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
(a) Write a song.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Cook a meal.
(d) Record a new tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
3. What does Krapp tell himself to finish and get to bed?
4. What phrase does Krapp repeat twice after telling himself to finish his tape in the morning?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)