|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(a) Deep blue.
(b) Cool and calm.
(d) Nice and lively.
3. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
5. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. What is the title of the book mentioned by Krapp in his tape recording?
3. How many years has it been since Krapp had recorded the tape of himself at age 39?
4. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
5. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)