|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Krapp repeat twice after telling himself to finish his tape in the morning?
(a) "Leave it at that."
(b) "It's over."
(c) "Leave it alone."
(d) "Forget it."
2. Finish the sentence: "Never knew such silence. The earth might be _____."
3. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A banana.
(d) A dictionary.
4. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(b) Strong and hearty.
(c) Strong and rather pompous.
(d) Slight and low.
5. What size are Krapp's boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp refer to his younger at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
3. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
4. Where does Part 1 take place?
5. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)