|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(b) The evening.
(c) The morning.
2. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His brother.
3. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Squeezes it.
(c) Looks at it and puts it back.
(d) Writes on it.
5. Finish the sentence: The sour cud and the ___ ____".
(a) Iron stool.
(b) Old cow.
(c) Aluminum pipes.
(d) Green grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Krapp's shirt?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with has her hands?
4. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
5. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)