|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
(a) North to south.
(b) East to west.
(c) Front to back.
(d) Side to side.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A happy occasion.
(b) A day to remember.
(c) An awful occasion.
(d) An eventful evening.
3. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
(a) "Went to sleep and fell off the pew."
(b) "It was like yesterday."
(c) "The look in her eyes."
(d) "You should have seen it."
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On a ledger.
(b) In a journal.
(c) In a dictionary.
(d) On the back of an envelope.
5. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The morning.
(b) The middle of the night.
(c) The evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
2. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
3. How many copies does Krapp say are sold during the tape recording?
4. What phrase does Krapp say that causes him to stop his recording a second time?
5. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)