|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Night and day.
(b) Storm and night.
(c) Day and sun.
(d) Death and night.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(d) The ocean.
3. What does Krapp say just after he stops listening to the tape after his long pause in Part 3?
(a) "It must end."
(b) "Past midnight."
(c) "At dawn."
(d) "That was it."
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
(a) A cliff.
(b) A jetty.
(c) A pier.
(d) A path.
5. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
(a) The young dark girl.
(b) The dog.
(c) He keeps it.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
2. Where does Krapp say he went when he was in short trousers?
3. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
5. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)