|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) In the drawer.
(b) On the table.
(c) Puts it in his pocket.
(d) On the floor.
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) His keys.
(b) A tape.
(c) A banana.
(d) An envelope.
3. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
4. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To spend less money.
(b) To have a child.
(c) To drink less.
(d) To eat more.
5. Finish the sentence: The sour cud and the ___ ____".
(a) Aluminum pipes.
(b) Green grass.
(c) Old cow.
(d) Iron stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
2. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
3. What kind of bird is mentioned by Krapp at the beginning of Part 2?
4. What is the last thing Krapp says in the play?
5. What question does Krapp ask himself when he starts his recording for the third time?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)