|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
2. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Write a song.
(c) Cook a meal.
(d) Record a new tape.
3. What is the title of the book mentioned by Krapp in his tape recording?
4. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(b) Paces on stage.
(c) Throws up.
5. What word does Krapp say "with relish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
2. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
3. Whose name does Krapp exclaim twice when he first begins recording his tape in Part 3?
4. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)