|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Krapp talks about during his tape recording?
2. Whose name does Krapp exclaim twice when he first begins recording his tape in Part 3?
3. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
4. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
5. How many times does Krapp say the woman came to him during his tape recording?
(b) A few.
(c) A couple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp say just before his long pause near the end of Part 3?
2. What word does Krapp say "with relish"?
3. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
4. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)