|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) On the desk.
(b) In the chair.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) In his pocket.
2. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
3. Where does Krapp say the copies that were sold to libraries went?
(a) Beyond the seas.
(b) Across the state.
(c) To the farms.
(d) To the cities.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) Be with me.
(b) You are wonderful.
(c) I love you.
(d) Let me in.
5. What does Krapp do after he says "The eyes she had!"?
(a) Tells a story.
(b) Turns off the recording machine.
(c) Opens an envelope.
(d) Looks at a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Krapp say "with relish"?
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
3. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
5. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)