|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
(d) Called the police.
2. What color are Krapp's boots?
3. What does Krapp tell himself to finish and get to bed?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His letter.
(c) His tape.
(d) His booze.
4. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
5. How is Krapp's vision described?
(b) Has cataracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
2. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
3. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
4. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
5. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)