|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of libraries does Krapp say his copies were sold for trade price? .
(b) Free circulating.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His dog's death.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His sister's birth.
(d) His son's birth.
3. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
4. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
5. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. Why does Krapp turn off his recording machine just after starting at the beginning of Part 3?
3. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
5. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)