|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Krapp say "with relish"?
2. Why does Krapp say he wouldn't want his best years back?
(a) He has fire in him now.
(b) He doesn't need it.
(c) He is content.
(d) He likes his life.
3. What holiday does Krapp mention he should envision rather than finish his tape?
(c) Christmas Eve.
4. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Throws up.
(d) Paces on stage.
5. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
2. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
3. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
4. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)