|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Krapp say that causes him to stop his recording a second time?
(a) I need help.
(b) Maybe he was right.
(c) I miss her.
(d) It was all in my head.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) Let me in.
(b) You are wonderful.
(c) I love you.
(d) Be with me.
3. What does Krapp do just after he finishes singing?
4. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) The wall.
(b) Out the window.
(c) His watch.
(d) His dog.
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
2. How does Krapp's song end?
3. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
5. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)