|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Krapp say "vehemently"?
(a) Hold it together.
(b) Oh Jesus.
(c) Keep 'em under.
(d) This is it.
2. What does Krapp say just before his long pause near the end of Part 3?
(a) Lie down across her.
(b) Be still heart.
(c) Don't hurt more.
(d) It must be soon.
3. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) A book.
(b) An envelope.
(d) A pocket watch.
4. Of all the copies Krapp mentions were sold, how many does he say were sold at trade price?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
2. Finish the sentence: The sour cud and the ___ ____".
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
4. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
5. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)