|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
2. What size are Krapp's boots?
3. What is the portion of the tape Krapp is listening to after his long pause about?
(a) The secret to happiness.
(b) His intimate moment with the woman.
(c) His statistics.
(d) The meaning of life.
4. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On a step.
(c) At his desk.
(d) On his desk.
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(b) A banana.
(c) His keys.
(d) An envelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What does Krapp do after he says "The eyes she had!"?
4. How is Krapp's vision described?
5. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)