|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(c) A banana.
3. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(b) The evening.
(c) The morning.
4. Finish the sentence: "Crawled out once or twice, before the summer was ____".
5. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp do just after talking about visiting a place in short trousers?
4. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
5. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)