|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of libraries does Krapp say his copies were sold for trade price? .
(b) Free circulating.
2. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In his mouth.
(b) On the desk.
(c) In the chair.
(d) In his pocket.
3. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
(a) The days.
(b) The times.
(c) The ages.
(d) The hours.
4. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
(a) The names of songs.
(b) His name.
(c) A box and spool number.
(d) The names of books.
5. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Ruffles his hair.
(b) Eats a banana.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Fumbles in his pockets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp describe the woman he mentions during his recording?
2. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
3. What phrase does Krapp say "vehemently"?
4. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
5. What reaction does Krapp have after he describes something poetically in his tape recording?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)