|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(b) An envelope.
(c) A tape.
(d) A flower.
2. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) A banana.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) His keys.
3. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
4. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
(a) His father.
(b) The dark young beauty.
(c) His mother.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) Old recordings of himself.
(b) The radio.
(c) Recordings of his mother.
(d) A record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
2. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
4. What color is Krapp's shirt?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the woman he is intimate with eyes?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)