|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
(a) "You should have seen it."
(b) "It was like yesterday."
(c) "The look in her eyes."
(d) "Went to sleep and fell off the pew."
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
3. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her eyes.
4. Whose name does Krapp exclaim twice when he first begins recording his tape in Part 3?
5. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
3. What is the first word heard on the tape that Krapp begins playing after his long pause?
4. What does the tape do at the end of the play?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)