|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(a) Cool and calm.
(b) Deep blue.
(d) Nice and lively.
2. Why does Krapp say he wouldn't want his best years back?
(a) He doesn't need it.
(b) He likes his life.
(c) He is content.
(d) He has fire in him now.
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In the chair.
(b) On the desk.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) In his pocket.
4. How is a nurse described in Part 1?
5. How is Krapp's vision described?
(b) Has cataracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
2. How many copies does Krapp say are sold during the tape recording?
3. What phrase does Krapp say that causes him to stop his recording a second time?
4. What does Krapp say just before his long pause near the end of Part 3?
5. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)