|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp put on the recording machine after removing his most recent tape?
(a) The tape when he was 39.
(b) The tape when he was 40.
(c) The tape when he was 20.
(d) The tape when he was 60.
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Records something in a ledger.
(b) Unlocks a drawer.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Looks at it.
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
(a) Another banana.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A tape.
4. What is the portion of the tape Krapp is listening to after his long pause about?
(a) His statistics.
(b) The meaning of life.
(c) The secret to happiness.
(d) His intimate moment with the woman.
5. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp describe poetically in his tape recording?
2. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
4. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
5. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)