|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the copies Krapp mentions were sold, how many does he say were sold at trade price?
2. What does Krapp do just after he finishes singing?
3. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) The wall.
(c) His dog.
(d) His watch.
4. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
5. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(a) The equinox.
(b) The sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
3. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
4. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)