|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
(a) To the back of the stage.
(b) In the audience.
(c) To the front of the stage.
2. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(a) Bowel movements.
(d) Hair growth.
3. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Old Miss McGlome.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Miss Janelle.
(d) Laura Brown.
5. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
2. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
3. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
4. Where does Part 1 take place?
5. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)