|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An awful occasion.
(b) A day to remember.
(c) A happy occasion.
(d) An eventful evening.
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
(a) An envelope.
(b) Another banana.
(d) A tape.
3. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) He doesn't wear any.
(b) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(c) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) Large black-framed glasses.
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The den.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) A bedroom.
5. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A banana.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
3. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
4. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
5. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)