|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On the back of an envelope.
(b) In a dictionary.
(c) On a ledger.
(d) In a journal.
2. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His family.
(b) His son.
(c) No one.
(d) His wife.
3. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) He doesn't wear any.
(b) Large black-framed glasses.
(c) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
4. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
5. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's house.
(b) Krapp's shed.
(c) Krapp's mother's house.
(d) A woman's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
4. What color are Krapp's boots?
5. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)