|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
2. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her hands.
3. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
4. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
(a) When I sleep.
(b) When I look.
(c) At my death.
(d) At the end of the day.
5. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The den.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
2. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
3. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
5. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)