|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
(a) Large black-framed glasses.
(b) He doesn't wear any.
(c) Large, wire-rimmed glasses.
(d) Small, wire-rimmed glasses.
2. How is Krapp's vision described?
(d) Has cataracts.
3. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To drink less.
(b) To have a child.
(c) To spend less money.
(d) To eat more.
4. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Claps his hands.
(c) Looks at his watch.
(d) Closes his eyes.
5. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
4. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)