|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On a step.
(b) On the floor.
(c) At his desk.
(d) On his desk.
2. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
3. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(b) Slight and low.
(c) Strong and rather pompous.
(d) Strong and hearty.
4. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) Recordings of his mother.
(b) A record.
(c) The radio.
(d) Old recordings of himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
2. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
5. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)