|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The den.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) A bedroom.
2. What color are Krapp's boots?
3. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
4. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
(a) Listens to it.
(b) Smells it.
(c) Puts it back.
(d) Eats it.
5. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) His family.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
2. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
3. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
4. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
5. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)