|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color ball does Krapp talk about in Part 1?
2. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Standing on his desk.
(b) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
(c) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
(d) Standing in front of his desk.
3. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(c) The morning.
(d) The evening.
4. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's house.
(b) A woman's house.
(c) Krapp's shed.
(d) Krapp's mother's house.
5. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
(a) His name.
(b) The names of songs.
(c) The names of books.
(d) A box and spool number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
2. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
3. What does Krapp not do with his hands when he comes back from offstage for the first time?
4. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
5. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)