|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(c) The equinox.
(d) The sunset.
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Old Miss McGlome.
(b) Lady Garland.
(c) Miss Janelle.
(d) Laura Brown.
3. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
4. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
5. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
2. What color are Krapp's boots?
3. How many bananas does Krapp-on-tape say he just ate?
4. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
5. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)