|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) In a journal.
(b) On the back of an envelope.
(c) On a ledger.
(d) In a dictionary.
2. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The den.
3. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her heart.
4. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
5. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On a step.
(b) At his desk.
(c) On his desk.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
2. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
3. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)