|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A happy occasion.
(b) An eventful evening.
(c) An awful occasion.
(d) A day to remember.
2. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
(a) No one.
(b) His family.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
3. What color is Krapp's shirt?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
5. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
2. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
3. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
4. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
5. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)