|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A ledger.
(b) A bottle.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A banana.
2. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) A woman's house.
(b) Krapp's house.
(c) Krapp's shed.
(d) Krapp's mother's house.
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) A banana.
(b) His keys.
(c) A tape.
(d) An envelope.
4. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
5. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
(a) Miss Janelle.
(b) Laura Brown.
(c) Old Miss McGlome.
(d) Lady Garland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
2. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
3. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
4. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
5. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)