|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(c) The equinox.
(d) The sunset.
2. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Opens the envelope.
(b) Chooses a key and unlocks the desk drawer.
(c) Plays the tape.
(d) Eats the banana.
3. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
4. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
5. What size are Krapp's boots?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
3. What color are Krapp's boots?
4. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
5. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)