|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An eventful evening.
(b) An awful occasion.
(c) A happy occasion.
(d) A day to remember.
3. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A banana.
4. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A book.
(d) An envelope.
5. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
(a) I was wrong.
(b) This is it.
(c) I wish I were dead.
(d) Past midnight. Never knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
2. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
4. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
5. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)