|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
2. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Fast forwards the tape.
(b) Stops the tape.
(d) Rewinds the tape.
3. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(b) A bad foot.
(c) The banana peel.
(d) His cane.
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Clean green affairs.
(b) Smutty white filth.
(c) Stinky black rollers.
(d) Dirty brown roller affairs.
5. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
3. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
4. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
5. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)