|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
(a) Write a song.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Record a new tape.
(d) Cook a meal.
2. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
3. Where was the bench located that Krapp-on-tape says he sat on where he could watch his mother's window?
(a) By the weir.
(b) By the dock.
(c) By the ferry.
(d) By the park.
4. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Fast forwards the tape.
(c) Rewinds the tape.
(d) Stops the tape.
5. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
2. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
3. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
4. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
5. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)