|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) All moved.
(b) Was still.
(c) Was burning.
(d) All lived.
3. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On the floor.
(c) At his desk.
(d) On a step.
4. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(a) A cork pop.
(d) Bottle against glass.
5. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer of his desk after almost falling onstage in Part 1?
(b) An envelope.
(c) A tape.
(d) Another banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
3. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
4. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
5. Where does Krapp lay the reel he takes off the machine at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)