|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
2. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
(a) Write a song.
(b) Record a new tape.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Cook a meal.
3. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
(b) The sunset.
(d) The equinox.
4. What color coat does Krapp-on-tape describe a girl wearing at a railway station in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Puts on a blank reel.
(c) Writes in a journal.
(d) Goes to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he asks the woman to do before they are intimate?
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
5. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)