|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(a) Deep blue.
(b) Nice and lively.
(c) Cool and calm.
2. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The tape.
(b) The ledger.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The veil.
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(d) A banana.
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The den.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
(a) Throws up.
(b) Paces on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
2. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
3. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
5. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)