|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her hands.
2. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
3. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
(a) Stops the tape.
(b) Rewinds the tape.
(c) Fast forwards the tape.
4. What is the name of the woman Krapp-on-tape says he used to live with?
5. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The perambulator.
(b) The ledger.
(c) The tape.
(d) The veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
3. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
4. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
5. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)