|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
2. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) His dog.
(b) Out the window.
(c) His watch.
(d) The wall.
3. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Leaves it open.
(b) Locks it.
(c) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
(d) Slams it.
4. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) His mother.
(c) The young dark girl.
(d) The dog.
5. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Looks at it.
(c) Records something in a ledger.
(d) Unlocks a drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
2. What part of the woman who lived with Krapp does Krapp-on-tape describe as warm?
3. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
4. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
5. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)