|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
(a) Front to back.
(b) Side to side.
(c) East to west.
(d) North to south.
2. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Listens to it.
(c) Smells it.
(d) Puts it back.
3. What color is Krapp's shirt?
4. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) In his mouth.
(b) On the desk.
(c) In the chair.
(d) In his pocket.
5. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His dog's death.
(b) His son's birth.
(c) His sister's birth.
(d) His mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
4. Who does Krapp-on-tape describe as "all white and starch" in Part 2?
5. Where does Part 1 take place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)