|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
2. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) A radio.
(d) A cork pop.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His mother's death.
(b) His dog's death.
(c) His sister's birth.
(d) His son's birth.
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
(a) On a ledger.
(b) In a journal.
(c) On the back of an envelope.
(d) In a dictionary.
5. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
2. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
3. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
5. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)