|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(b) Bottle against glass.
(c) A cork pop.
2. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The den.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
(a) The wind-gauge.
(b) A weather vane.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) A windmill.
4. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
(a) Picking gooseberries.
(b) Running through a field.
(c) Working in the barn.
(d) With a knife.
5. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The tape.
(b) The veil.
(c) The perambulator.
(d) The ledger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
3. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
4. What body part does Krapp-on-tape say his face was in during his intimate description in Part 2?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)