|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp turns it off in Part 2?
(a) I wish I were dead.
(b) This is it.
(c) I was wrong.
(d) Past midnight. Never knew.
2. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(c) Bowel movements.
(d) Hair growth.
3. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) A reel of tape.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A peach.
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(c) The ocean.
5. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To have a child.
(b) To spend less money.
(c) To eat more.
(d) To drink less.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
3. What does Krapp first do after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
4. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
5. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)