|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) A happy occasion.
(b) An awful occasion.
(c) A day to remember.
(d) An eventful evening.
2. Which of the following people does Krapp-on-tape not mention seeing while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Old men.
3. What does Krapp do after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Writes in a journal.
(b) Puts on a blank reel.
(c) Eats dinner.
(d) Goes to sleep.
4. How is Krapp's vision described?
(d) Has cataracts.
5. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
2. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
3. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
4. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
5. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)