|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
2. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) David Hare.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) Mark Twain.
3. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The den.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the blinds that were pulled down on tape in Part 2?
(a) Smutty white filth.
(b) Stinky black rollers.
(c) Dirty brown roller affairs.
(d) Clean green affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
2. What word causes Krapp to stop listening to his tape at the beginning of Part 2?
3. What does Krapp do with the second thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
4. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
5. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)