|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The den.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) A bedroom.
2. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) His dog.
(c) His watch.
(d) The wall.
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say he has been listening to at random?
(a) A record.
(b) The radio.
(c) Old recordings of himself.
(d) Recordings of his mother.
4. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
5. Which of the following word is not used to describe the ball Krapp plays with the dog as described on tape in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday?
2. Finish the sentence: "But under us all moved, and move us, gently, up and down, and from ____ _____".
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
4. What box and spool number from his ledger does Krapp first look for?
5. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)