|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
2. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
(a) Hair growth.
(c) Bowel movements.
3. How many definitions does the word that Krapp looks up in Part 2 have?
4. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Looks at it and puts it back.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Squeezes it.
(d) Writes on it.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(b) Nice and lively.
(c) Deep blue.
(d) Cool and calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp go after peeling his second banana?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
3. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
4. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
5. How many seconds does Krapp go offstage for the first time?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)