|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
2. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(d) A banana.
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) A tape.
(b) His keys.
(c) A banana.
(d) An envelope.
4. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) The banana peel.
(b) His cane.
(d) A bad foot.
5. What is described as "spinning like a propeller"?
(a) A windmill.
(b) A weather vane.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) The wind-gauge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
4. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
5. What noise is heard offstage for the first time?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)