|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Death and night.
(b) Storm and night.
(c) Day and sun.
(d) Night and day.
2. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
3. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Holds it.
(b) Looks at the back of it.
(c) Listens to it.
(d) Opens it.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) His sister's birth.
(c) His dog's death.
(d) His mother's death.
5. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it in a box.
(c) Puts it back.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp bring back onstage after walking off for the first time in Part 2?
2. Where does Krapp-on-tape mention he jotted down some notes during his birthday?
3. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
5. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)