|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To eat more.
(b) To drink less.
(c) To have a child.
(d) To spend less money.
2. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His sister's birth.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) His son's birth.
(d) His dog's death.
3. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
4. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) Puts it in his pocket.
(b) In the drawer.
(c) On the table.
(d) On the floor.
5. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The evening.
(c) The middle of the night.
(d) The morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as "memorable" in Part 1?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
4. What type of rocks does Krapp-on-tape say were surrounding the lighthouse?
5. What does Krapp do with the first thing he takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)