|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) Records something in a ledger.
(b) Unlocks a drawer.
(c) Looks at it.
(d) Eats it.
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) A bad foot.
(b) His cane.
(d) The banana peel.
4. What is the second item Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A book.
5. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
(a) Slight and low.
(b) Strong and hearty.
(d) Strong and rather pompous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
2. What is the name of the woman that Krapp-on-tape says usually sings at that particular hour when he is recording?
3. How does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with scratched herself?
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)