|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) A woman's house.
(b) Krapp's mother's house.
(c) Krapp's house.
(d) Krapp's shed.
2. What does Krapp tell himself to do instead of finishing his tape?
(a) Sit in the sun.
(b) Lie in the dark and wander.
(c) Be alone and cry.
(d) Go outside and ponder.
3. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A bottle.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A banana.
4. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
(a) In the drawer.
(b) Puts it in his pocket.
(c) On the table.
(d) On the floor.
5. How many copies does Krapp say are sold during the tape recording?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do after he says "The eyes she had!"?
2. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
3. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
4. What does Krapp tell himself to finish and get to bed?
5. What holiday does Krapp mention he should envision rather than finish his tape?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)