|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) The den.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
2. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) All moved.
(b) All lived.
(c) Was burning.
(d) Was still.
3. What does Krapp carry with him when he comes from offstage for the first time?
(a) A dictionary.
(b) A bottle.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A banana.
4. What does Krapp tell himself to finish and get to bed?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His letter.
(c) His tape.
(d) His booze.
5. Where does Krapp say the copies that were sold to libraries went?
(a) Across the state.
(b) Beyond the seas.
(c) To the farms.
(d) To the cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Krapp have after he describes something poetically in his tape recording?
2. What does Krapp do with the tape he was recording near the end of Part 3?
3. Where does Krapp lay the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
4. What does Krapp do when he hears Krapp-on-tape say "Here I end"?
5. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)