|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) The wall.
(c) His dog.
(d) His watch.
2. What does Krapp say after he begins recording his tape for the second time in Part 3?
(a) "It was a bright spot."
(b) "Everything there, everything, all the."
(c) "Oh the parks were there."
(d) "And then there were the girls."
3. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(b) A bad foot.
(c) His cane.
(d) The banana peel.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape describe when he says "I happened to look up and there it was. All over and done with at last"?
(a) His son's birth.
(b) His sister's birth.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His dog's death.
5. What phrase does Krapp say that causes him to stop his recording a second time?
(a) I miss her.
(b) It was all in my head.
(c) I need help.
(d) Maybe he was right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
2. What is the first word heard on the tape that Krapp begins playing after his long pause?
3. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
4. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)