|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the tape he was recording near the end of Part 3?
(a) Takes it out and holds it.
(b) Yanks it out and throws it away.
(c) Rewinds it and listens again.
(d) Fast forwards to one part.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(a) Deep blue.
(b) Cool and calm.
(d) Nice and lively.
3. How does Krapp describe the woman he mentions during his recording?
(a) "Big heart and soul."
(b) "Evil witch."
(c) "Pretty lady in disguise."
(d) "Bony old ghost of a whore."
4. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Night and day.
(b) Day and sun.
(c) Storm and night.
(d) Death and night.
5. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say he was standing at the end of on "that memorable night"?
2. How many copies does Krapp say are sold during the tape recording?
3. What question does Krapp ask himself when he starts his recording for the third time?
4. What item does Krapp take out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
5. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)