|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Sweet and pretty.
(b) Young and dark.
(c) Pretty and young.
(d) Blonde and beautiful.
3. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A reel.
(c) A microphone.
(d) A letter.
4. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
5. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(d) A banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
2. Who does Krapp-on-tape say "lay a-dying" in the house on the canal in Part 2?
3. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
5. How is Krapp's voice described in Part 1?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)