|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Krapp says when he begins recording himself for the third time?
(a) "Those were the days."
(b) "Nothing to say, not a squeak."
(c) "It was the best times I had."
(d) "It's all gone now."
2. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A reel of tape.
(c) A peach.
3. Finish the sentence: "Crawled out once or twice, before the summer was ____".
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the water when talking about his intimate moment with a woman in Part 2?
(a) Deep blue.
(b) Nice and lively.
(d) Cool and calm.
5. Where does Krapp put the second banana he peels?
(a) On the desk.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) In his mouth.
(d) In the chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
2. How does Krapp's song end?
3. Finish the sentence: "Happiest moment of the past ____ _______".
4. What phrase does Krapp repeat twice after telling himself to finish his tape in the morning?
5. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)