|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tape do at the end of the play?
(a) Runs in silence.
(d) Plays again.
2. What does Krapp say just after he stops listening to the tape after his long pause in Part 3?
(a) "It must end."
(b) "Past midnight."
(c) "That was it."
(d) "At dawn."
3. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
(a) Out the window.
(b) His watch.
(c) The wall.
(d) His dog.
4. What type of libraries does Krapp say his copies were sold for trade price? .
(c) Free circulating.
5. What is the first thing that Krapp reads from his ledger in Part 1?
(a) The names of books.
(b) His name.
(c) A box and spool number.
(d) The names of songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
2. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
3. What does Krapp describe poetically in his tape recording?
4. Finish the sentence: "Closing with a yelp to _____".
5. What kind of glasses does Krapp wear?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)