|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
(a) Claps his hands.
(b) Closes his eyes.
(d) Looks at his watch.
2. What is the last thing Krapp says in the play?
(a) "It's okay."
(b) "No, I wouldn't want them back."
(c) "That's it."
(d) "All for the best."
3. What question does Krapp say the woman asked him when she visited him?
(a) "How do you manage it, at your age?"
(b) "How are you?"
(c) "Where have you been?"
(d) "Do you miss me?"
4. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the night.
(b) The evening.
(c) The morning.
5. Where does Krapp sit after coming back from offstage for the first time?
(a) At his desk.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On his desk.
(d) On a step.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
2. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
3. What is the first thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
4. Finish the sentence: "The way they went down, sighing, before the ____".
5. What is the first thing Krapp says just after his song is finished in Part 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)