|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "Unshatterable association until my dissolution of ___ and ____".
(a) Night and day.
(b) Death and night.
(c) Storm and night.
(d) Day and sun.
2. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
3. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
(a) The veil.
(b) The perambulator.
(c) The tape.
(d) The ledger.
4. What does Krapp-on-tape say he tells the woman just before they are intimate?
(a) I love you.
(b) Be with me.
(c) You are wonderful.
(d) Let me in.
5. What sound is heard when Krapp goes offstage at the end of Part 2?
(b) Bottle against glass.
(c) A cork pop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing heard on the tape before Krapp switches it off and goes offstage for the second time in Part 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "Happiest moment of the past ____ _______".
3. What does Krapp do just after he heaves his first sigh in Part 1?
4. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
5. What does Krapp say he had a chance at during his best years?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)