|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Krapp to nearly fall onstage in Part 1?
(a) His cane.
(b) The banana peel.
(d) A bad foot.
2. What does Krapp do to his drawer after he takes an item out at the end of Part 2?
(a) Slams it.
(b) Takes it out and dumps out the contents.
(c) Leaves it open.
(d) Locks it.
3. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
4. How does Krapp's song end?
(a) Love of my life.
(b) You are always on my mind.
(c) Steal across the sky.
(d) Apple of my eye.
5. What does Krapp do to the recording machine when he stops speaking near the end of Part 3?
(a) Unplugs it.
(b) Rewinds the tape.
(c) Bends over it and turns it off.
(d) Smashes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has it been since Krapp had recorded the tape of himself at age 39?
2. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
3. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
4. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
5. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)