|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
(a) On the gravel.
(b) On the floorboards.
(c) On the grass.
(d) On the bed.
2. What does Krapp take out of the first drawer in his desk in Part 1?
(b) An envelope.
(c) A peach.
(d) A reel of tape.
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say he celebrated his birthday that year?
(a) The park.
(b) The barn.
(c) The Winehouse.
(d) His house.
4. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) Was still.
(b) All moved.
(c) All lived.
(d) Was burning.
5. Finish the title of this ledger notation seen in Part 1: "Farewell to ___".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
2. Of all the copies Krapp mentions were sold, how many does he say were sold at trade price?
3. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
4. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
5. What is the first thing Krapp says when he begins recording himself for the third time?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)