|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of the first drawer in his desk?
(a) Listens to it.
(b) Puts it back.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Smells it.
2. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
3. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
(b) Standing in front of his desk.
(c) Standing on his desk.
(d) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
4. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
(a) The times.
(b) The hours.
(c) The ages.
(d) The days.
5. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the dark young beauty's eyes on tape?
(a) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Krapp say he went when he was in short trousers?
2. What street does Krapp-on-tape say he lived on with the woman when he was younger?
3. Where does Krapp go after examining the items in his pocket at the end of Part 2?
4. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he is intimate with lay?
5. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)