|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of his pocket when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
(a) A banana.
(c) His keys.
(d) A pocket watch.
2. How does Krapp-on-tape describe the beauty he sees while sitting on a bench near his mother's window?
(a) Sweet and pretty.
(b) Young and dark.
(c) Blonde and beautiful.
(d) Pretty and young.
3. What causes Krapp to become almost inaudible while he is singing?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He chokes.
(c) He cries.
(d) He coughs.
4. What is the second thing Krapp takes out of his pocket in Part 1?
5. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Eats it.
(b) Writes on it.
(c) Squeezes it.
(d) Looks at it and puts it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
2. How many copies does Krapp say are sold during the tape recording?
3. What word does Krapp say "with relish"?
4. How does Krapp's song end?
5. Why does Krapp stop talking after he begins reciting his recording for the second time?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)