|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An eventful evening.
(b) A day to remember.
(c) An awful occasion.
(d) A happy occasion.
2. What type of libraries does Krapp say his copies were sold for trade price? .
(c) Free circulating.
3. Where does Krapp-on-tape say the woman he was intimate with had a scratch?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her thigh.
(c) Her cheek.
(d) Her stomach.
4. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A reel.
5. What is the first word heard on the tape that Krapp begins playing after his long pause?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the item he takes out of his pocket after removing the reel from the machine at the end of Part 2?
2. What does Krapp tell himself to finish and get to bed?
3. What color is the dog Krapp-on-tape says he threw a ball for in Part 2?
4. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
5. In what is there a "slight improvement" mentioned in Part 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)