|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krapp do with the first item he takes out of his pocket after he shuts off the tape in Part 2?
(a) Looks at it and puts it back.
(b) Eats it.
(c) Writes on it.
(d) Squeezes it.
2. How many popped corks are heard when Krapp goes offstage the second time in Part 1?
3. What size are Krapp's boots?
4. How does Krapp-on-tape describe his birthday?
(a) An awful occasion.
(b) A day to remember.
(c) A happy occasion.
(d) An eventful evening.
5. How does Krapp's song end?
(a) Love of my life.
(b) Steal across the sky.
(c) You are always on my mind.
(d) Apple of my eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape say makes him feel less alone?
2. What does Krapp-on-tape say was "flying up in the light of the lighthouse"?
3. What does Krapp say just after he stops listening to the tape after his long pause in Part 3?
4. Of all the copies Krapp mentions were sold, how many does he say were sold at trade price?
5. What does Krapp do with the tape he was recording near the end of Part 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)