|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
2. Finish the sentence: "Everything there, everything on this old ______".
3. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
(a) Was burning.
(b) All lived.
(c) Was still.
(d) All moved.
4. What does Krapp take out when he unlocks his drawer at the end of Part 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A letter.
(d) A reel.
5. Which of the following is not mentioned by Krapp when describing the location where he could have "been happy with her."
(a) The Baltic.
(b) The dunes.
(c) The pines.
(d) The lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
2. What does Krapp do after eating a bite of banana in Part 1?
3. What item does Krapp-on-tape describe as a most funereal thing?
4. What type of currency does Krapp mention regarding his book during his tape recording?
5. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)