|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the lyrics: "Now the day is over, Night is ____ ___-____".
(a) Being so-bad.
(b) Coming too-soon.
(c) Drawing nigh-igh.
(d) Drawing very-near.
2. Finish the lyrics to Krapp's song: "Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh-igh, ____".
3. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
(a) Lays across her.
(b) Holds her.
(c) Tells her he loves her.
(d) Whispers to her.
4. What does Krapp say just before his long pause near the end of Part 3?
(a) Don't hurt more.
(b) Lie down across her.
(c) It must be soon.
(d) Be still heart.
5. What does Krapp begin to do at the very end of Part 2?
(a) Record a new tape.
(b) Cook a meal.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Write a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp take out of the second drawer in his desk in Part 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "Past midnight. Never knew such ____".
3. What phrase does Krapp hesitate before saying?
4. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
5. Finish the sentence: The sour cud and the ___ ____".
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)