|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Krapp-on-tape say he gives the ball that he plays with the dog?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) The dog.
(c) His mother.
(d) The young dark girl.
2. What resolution does Krapp-on-tape talk about having as a young man?
(a) To have a child.
(b) To eat more.
(c) To drink less.
(d) To spend less money.
3. How does Krapp's song end?
(a) Love of my life.
(b) You are always on my mind.
(c) Steal across the sky.
(d) Apple of my eye.
4. Where does Krapp say he could be again on a Sunday morning?
5. What does Krapp describe poetically in his tape recording?
(a) The garden.
(b) The park.
(c) The dark beauty.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krapp-on-tape do to the woman after they are intimate?
2. After he shuts off the tape in Part 2, what does Krapp look at after putting away the second item he takes out of his pocket?
3. How many seconds is Krapp backstage at the end of Part 2?
4. Finish the sentence: "We lay there without moving. But under us ___ _____".
5. When Krapp-on-tape talks about statistics, how many hours does he mention?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)