Quiz: Part 1 to Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How is the voice on tape first described in Part 1?
a) Slight and low.
b) Strong and hearty.
c) Strong and rather pompous.
2. How old is the Krapp first heard on tape?
3. What does Krapp-on-tape say a beautiful woman did when he tried to talk to her during the tape in Part 2?
d) Called the police.
4. How does Krapp appear when he comes back on stage at the end of Part 2?
5. What month does Krapp-on-tape say was memorable?
This section contains 264 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)