1. Who is the author of Krapp's Last Tape?
(a) Mark Twain.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Tennessee Williams.
(d) David Hare.
2. At what time of day does Part 1 take place?
(a) The evening.
(c) The morning.
(d) The middle of the night.
3. Where does Part 1 take place?
(a) Krapp's house.
(b) Krapp's mother's house.
(c) Krapp's shed.
(d) A woman's house.
4. In what room in the house does Part 1 take place?
(a) The den.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) A bedroom.
5. How many drawers does Krapp's desk have in the play?
6. In what way is Krapp positioned at his desk at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) Facing towards the desk with his back to the audience.
(b) Standing in front of his desk.
(c) Standing on his desk.
(d) Facing away from the desk towards the audience.
7. What color pants does Krapp wear in Part 1?
8. How many pockets does Krapp's waistcoat have?
9. What color is Krapp's watch and chain?
This section contains 3,929 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)