|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the fish remain stuck?
(a) By using a sucking disk
(b) By using its claws
(c) It doesn't
(d) Attaching itself with its mouth
2. How large are the sharks caught by the crew?
(a) 8-11 feet
(b) 7-10 feet
(c) 6-10 feet
(d) 10-12 feet
3. After missing the first island, the Kon-Tiki sails toward which island?
4. What word is used to describe the crew?
5. How many people live on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What plants are discovered in the jungle?
2. Which crew member returns to the natives' island?
3. What type of boat is sent to pick up the crew?
4. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
5. With whom does the crew member try to communicate?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)