|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the natives' chief?
2. What time of day is the first island discovered?
(a) Early evening
3. Which is NOT discovered on the island?
(a) Abandoned hut
(c) Poisonous eels
4. Which of these is NOT known to eat plankton?
(a) Crew members
(d) Whale sharks
5. What about the sea creature impresses Heyerdahl?
(c) Swimming ability
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people live on the island?
2. What is a frigate?
3. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
4. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
5. What language does one of the natives speak?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)