|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl compares the phosphorescence of the plankton to what object?
2. What weapons do the crew members sleep with?
(a) Bamboo poles
3. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
(c) Play dead
4. What word is used to describe the crew?
5. What is another name for Easter Island?
(a) Little Rapa
(b) Great Rapa
(c) Tiki Island
(d) The Eye Looks (toward) Heaven
Short Answer Questions
1. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
2. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
3. What about the sea creature impresses Heyerdahl?
4. What is another name for South America?
5. How long does the big storm last?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)