|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what ailment does the little boy suffer?
(a) High fever
(d) Chicken pox
2. What is the plural of octopus?
3. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
4. What seems to welcome the men?
(d) Pilot fish
5. Which flag is not among those raised by the crew?
(b) Explorers Club
Short Answer Questions
1. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
2. Which crew member returns to the natives' island?
3. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
4. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
5. To what does Bengt compare the accident?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)