|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
(b) Dead fish
2. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
3. What beverage do the men enjoy?
(b) Mulled Cider
(c) Coconut milk
(d) Cold water
4. What is another name for South America?
(a) Navel of the Islands
(b) Heart of Haiti
(c) The Land Down Under
(d) The Eye Looks (toward) Heaven
5. In how many hours was the crew supposed to make contact?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign gives the crew hope?
2. What is another name for Easter Island?
3. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
4. Which of these is not damaged during the collision?
5. What is another sign of land?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)