Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
2. The crew sees what sign that there is land ahead?
(c) Smoke signals
(d) Palm trees
3. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
4. What saves the raft from hitting the highest reef?
(a) Water rises
(b) Current changes
(c) Crew drops anchor
(d) Heyerdahl changes course
5. Bengt likes to read books on what topic?
(a) Movie magic
6. What weapons do the crew members sleep with?
(b) Bamboo poles
7. What about the sea creature impresses Heyerdahl?
(a) Swimming ability
8. After missing the first island, the Kon-Tiki sails toward which island?
9. Who is left behind?
10. How long are the reefs encountered by the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 70-80 feet
(b) 20-30 yards
(c) 40-50 feet
(d) 40-60 yards
11. The crew learns to use what as a navigation tool?
12. How is the boy cured?
(a) Soaking in salt water
(b) Advice from an American doctor
(c) Eating raw shark
(d) A shaman's remedy
13. Which flag is not among those raised by the crew?
(a) Explorers Club
14. What sea creature most impresses Heyerdahl?
(b) Whale Shark
15. What is the biggest danger during the near wreck?
(a) Being eaten by sharks
(b) Head injuries
(c) Being crushed
Short Answer Questions
1. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
2. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
3. The chief asks if Thor has heard of what celebrity/celebrities?
4. Which sea creature becomes a pet aboard the Kon-Tiki?
5. What is the name of the first island?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)