|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Ilda Tiki
(b) Cari Tiki
(c) Kon Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
3. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
4. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(a) Canary Islands
(b) Pacific Islands
5. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
6. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Navigation techniques
(b) Expedition equipment
(d) Radar training
7. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Cari Tiki
(b) Sun Tiki
(c) Ilda Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
8. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
(b) Tug lines
(c) Herman's leg
9. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
10. What is the profession of Reveredo?
11. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Chief Cari
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Illa Tiki
12. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
(a) Food supply
13. What poisonous creatures battle in the bungalow?
(b) Black widows
14. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 50 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 25 years
15. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(b) His wife
(d) Tei Tetua
Short Answer Questions
1. What language was the translator required to speak?
2. What is thrown at the whale shark?
3. What/Who is Latacunga?
4. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
5. What is another name for the people of this region?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)