Quiz: Chapter 5, Halfway
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long is the weighted line used by the crew?
a) 500 feet
b) 260 feet
c) 750 feet
d) 1000 feet
2. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
3. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
4. Which of these is NOT known to eat plankton?
c) Crew members
d) Whale sharks
5. What is the plural of octopus?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
This section contains 206 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)