|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Among Polynesians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another sign of land?
2. What is thrown at the whale shark?
(a) A crew member
(b) Empty food cans
3. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
4. Which sea creature becomes a pet aboard the Kon-Tiki?
(b) Flying fish
5. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) 12 days
(b) 16 days
(c) One week
(d) One month
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
2. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
3. Which of these is not damaged during the collision?
4. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
5. How long is a whale shark?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)