|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Among Polynesians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
(a) 3 hours
(b) 2 hours
(c) 10 hours
(d) 6 hours
2. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
(b) Venus Flytraps
3. Which of these items was not mentioned as a use/source of water for the South American pilgrims?
(b) Coconut shells
(c) Bamboo sticks
4. How does the fish remain stuck?
(a) By using a sucking disk
(b) It doesn't
(c) By using its claws
(d) Attaching itself with its mouth
5. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
(a) 98 miles
(b) 87 miles
(c) 64 miles
(d) 71 miles
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a whale shark?
2. Where is the Kon-Tiki's final destination?
3. What is thrown at the whale shark?
4. What is another name for South America?
5. Who arranges to find the first tree?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)