|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Among Polynesians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
2. What is Bengt's profession?
(d) Navigation expert
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Rikki Tiki
4. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(c) New York
5. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(c) King Kemah Mahe
(d) Tei Tutua
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the raft to get stuck?
2. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
3. What sea creature most impresses Heyerdahl?
4. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
5. Who arranges to find the first tree?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)