|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
(a) Stone birds
(b) Religious symbols
(d) Red rocks
2. What/Who is Latacunga?
(b) Small boy
(c) Native Tribe
3. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(a) Easter Island statues
4. How do the men scare away the small sharks?
(a) Throw rocks
(b) They don't
(c) Slap the water
5. After missing the first island, the Kon-Tiki sails toward which island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage do the men enjoy?
2. To what year does Heyerdahl refer in conjunction with time?
3. What causes some of the ropes to break?
4. What seems to welcome the men?
5. The chief god was related to what element?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)