|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which creature appears to be phosphorescent?
2. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
(b) Play dead
3. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) U.S. Secretary of Defense
(b) Peruvian Ambassador
(c) Military attache
(d) Norwegian Consul
4. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) 12 days
(b) One month
(c) One week
(d) 16 days
5. The natives develop sudden advancement in what skill?
(a) Boat building
(b) Hunting and fishing
(c) Stone work
Short Answer Questions
1. What pet is given to Herman?
2. What causes the raft to get stuck?
3. What reaction do the fish have to the big storm?
4. Which of these is NOT known to eat plankton?
5. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)