|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many canoes attempt to rescue the Kon-Tiki?
2. What item needs constant maintenance?
3. How long are the reefs encountered by the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 40-50 feet
(b) 40-60 yards
(c) 70-80 feet
(d) 20-30 yards
4. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
(a) Cotton Club
(b) Midnight Club
(c) Seafarers Club
(d) Explorers Club
5. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
(a) Canary Islands
(b) Marquesas Islands
(c) Marianna Islands
(d) U.S. Virgin Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
2. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
3. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
4. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
5. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)