|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
(a) Stone birds
(b) Religious symbols
(c) Red rocks
2. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
3. How does the fish remain stuck?
(a) By using a sucking disk
(b) It doesn't
(c) Attaching itself with its mouth
(d) By using its claws
4. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
5. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
(a) Tug lines
(b) Herman's leg
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
2. Heyerdahl compares the phosphorescence of the plankton to what object?
3. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
4. How does Angelo kill the snake?
5. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)