|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chief god was related to what element?
2. Bengt likes to read books on what topic?
(b) Movie magic
3. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
(b) Navigation maps
4. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
5. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(a) Canary Islands
(c) Pacific Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
2. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
3. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
4. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
5. Which of these items was not mentioned as a use/source of water for the South American pilgrims?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)