|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
2. How many crew members work together on a shift?
3. To what year does Heyerdahl refer in conjunction with time?
4. What is another name for Easter Island?
(a) Great Rapa
(b) Tiki Island
(c) The Eye Looks (toward) Heaven
(d) Little Rapa
5. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Taking a long vacation
(b) Writing a book
(c) Sailing across the Pacific
(d) Living among a native tribe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
2. How long are the reefs encountered by the Kon-Tiki?
3. What sea creature most impresses Heyerdahl?
4. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
5. Which crew member falls overboard?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)