|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 1100 A.D.
(b) 700 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 500 A.D.
2. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) Norwegian Consul
(b) U.S. Secretary of Defense
(c) Peruvian Ambassador
(d) Military attache
3. What is another name for South America?
(a) The Eye Looks (toward) Heaven
(b) Navel of the Islands
(c) The Land Down Under
(d) Heart of Haiti
4. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Navigation techniques
(c) Radar training
(d) Expedition equipment
5. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief god was related to what element?
2. What is Bengt's profession?
3. Which crew member falls overboard?
4. Who is left behind?
5. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)