|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language was the translator required to speak?
2. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
3. Where is the naval station located?
4. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
5. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
(a) 64 miles
(b) 98 miles
(c) 71 miles
(d) 87 miles
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapons do the crew members sleep with?
2. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
4. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
5. How many miles into the trip is considered to be halfway?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)