|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
2. Which of these items was not mentioned as a use/source of water for the South American pilgrims?
(c) Coconut shells
(d) Bamboo sticks
3. From which country was the chief god expelled?
4. What item does Alvarez give to Heyerdahl?
(a) Diplomatic passport
5. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(b) Greenwich Village
Short Answer Questions
1. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
2. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
3. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
4. Which sea creature becomes a pet aboard the Kon-Tiki?
5. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)