|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea creature most impresses Heyerdahl?
(d) Whale Shark
2. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
3. Who is Peter Freuchen?
(a) A Dutch navigation expert
(b) A Norwegian ethnologist
(c) A Danish Arctic explorer
(d) A French engineer
4. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Balsa logs
(c) Chain saw
5. What causes the raft to get stuck?
(b) Bad navigation skills
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
2. What causes some of the ropes to break?
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
4. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
5. By whom were the white men massacred?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)