|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the plural of octopus?
2. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
3. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) One week
(b) One month
(c) 16 days
(d) 12 days
4. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(a) Steam engine
(c) Bow and arrow
5. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Kon Tiki
(b) Ilda Tiki
(c) Cari Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
2. What language was the translator required to speak?
3. What is Bengt's profession?
4. What seems to welcome the men?
5. Which of these items was not mentioned as a use/source of water for the South American pilgrims?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)