|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Radar training
(b) Expedition equipment
(c) Navigation techniques
2. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
(c) Kon Tiki
3. The crew learns to use what as a navigation tool?
4. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
(a) 15 pounds
(b) 26 pounds
(c) 34 pounds
(d) 12 pounds
5. Which sea creature becomes a pet aboard the Kon-Tiki?
(b) Flying fish
Short Answer Questions
1. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
2. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
3. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
4. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
5. What does the crew attempt to do to at first avoid the reefs?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)