|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large are the sharks caught by the crew?
(a) 6-10 feet
(b) 8-11 feet
(c) 7-10 feet
(d) 10-12 feet
2. Where is the naval station located?
3. What language was the translator required to speak?
4. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
5. How does Angelo kill the snake?
(c) Runs it over
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT a fish seen from the raft?
2. What beverage do the men enjoy?
3. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
4. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
5. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)