|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, To the South Sea Islands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
2. Which of these items was not mentioned as a use/source of water for the South American pilgrims?
(b) Bamboo sticks
(c) Coconut shells
3. How long is the weighted line used by the crew?
(a) 260 feet
(b) 750 feet
(c) 500 feet
(d) 1000 feet
4. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(a) Navigator's license
(c) Car repair
5. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
(c) Cocoa leaves
(d) Raw fish
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
2. The chief god was related to what element?
3. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
4. What beverage do the men enjoy?
5. What is another name for the people of this region?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)