|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
(c) Life vests
(d) Inner tubes
2. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
(a) Food supply
3. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
(d) Dead fish
4. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(b) Kon Tiki
(d) Chief Cari
5. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
(b) Venus Flytraps
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles into the trip is considered to be halfway?
2. How long is the weighted line used by the crew?
3. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
4. What is Bengt's profession?
5. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)