|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bengt likes to read books on what topic?
(c) Movie magic
2. Who is Peter Freuchen?
(a) A Norwegian ethnologist
(b) A French engineer
(c) A Danish Arctic explorer
(d) A Dutch navigation expert
3. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
4. Where is the naval station located?
5. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
(a) Bermuda Triangle
(b) Galapagos Islands
(c) Coral reef system
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
2. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
3. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
4. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
5. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)