|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Radar training
(c) Expedition equipment
(d) Navigation techniques
2. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(a) Double oars
(d) Dynamic sail
3. What is floating in the ocean along with the crabs?
(c) Dead fish
4. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
5. What item does Alvarez give to Heyerdahl?
(d) Diplomatic passport
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges to find the first tree?
2. How does the fish remain stuck?
3. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
4. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
5. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)