|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
(d) Play dead
2. What/Who is Latacunga?
(a) Native Tribe
(c) Small boy
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(c) Kon Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
4. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
(a) Jungle cat
(b) Fallen log
5. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Jurassic Age
(b) Industrial Revolution
(c) Stone Age
(d) Universal Age
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
2. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
3. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
4. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
5. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)