|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poisonous creatures battle in the bungalow?
(b) Black widows
2. How large are the sharks caught by the crew?
(a) 8-11 feet
(b) 10-12 feet
(c) 6-10 feet
(d) 7-10 feet
3. How many miles into the trip is considered to be halfway?
(a) 1,979 miles
(b) 1,878 miles
(c) 2,150 miles
(d) 2,000 miles
4. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
(a) Peruvian Marine Minister
(b) Peruvian President
(c) American Ambassador
(d) Otto Munthe-Kaas
5. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
(c) Inner tubes
(d) Life vests
Short Answer Questions
1. The crew has fun playing with what dangerous object?
2. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
3. What is thrown at the whale shark?
4. How does Angelo kill the snake?
5. Which sea creature becomes a pet aboard the Kon-Tiki?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)