|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) One month
(b) One week
(c) 12 days
(d) 16 days
2. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
3. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
(a) 34 pounds
(b) 26 pounds
(c) 15 pounds
(d) 12 pounds
4. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Living among a native tribe
(c) Sailing across the Pacific
(d) Taking a long vacation
5. Bengt likes to read books on what topic?
(a) Movie magic
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
2. How does Angelo kill the snake?
3. What seemed out of place on the ocean?
4. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
5. What is another sign of land?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)