|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crew has fun playing with what dangerous object?
2. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
3. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 30 years
(b) 50 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 25 years
4. What is thrown at the whale shark?
(b) Empty food cans
(c) A crew member
5. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 9 fathoms
(b) 5 fathoms
(c) 7 fathoms
(d) 3 fathoms
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
2. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
3. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
4. What is another name for Easter Island?
5. What poisonous creatures battle in the bungalow?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)