|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two occupants of the ocean have the crew been warned about?
(a) Squid and Jellyfish
(b) Whales and dolphins
(c) Sharks and Stingrays
(d) Octopus and Squid
2. Heyerdahl thinks that the first voyagers may have had what color of hair?
3. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
4. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
5. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
(b) Raw fish
(c) Cocoa leaves
Short Answer Questions
1. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
2. What is the whale shark's preferred meal?
3. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
4. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
5. How does the fish remain stuck?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)