|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) 12 days
(b) 16 days
(c) One week
(d) One month
2. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
3. What is Bengt's profession?
(a) Navigation expert
4. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(d) Greenwich Village
5. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
2. How long is a whale shark?
3. Which crew member falls overboard?
4. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
5. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)