|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
2. Squid land on what part of the raft?
(a) Hut roof
(d) Heyerdahl's bed
3. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
(b) Red rocks
(c) Religious symbols
(d) Stone birds
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. Which creature appears to be phosphorescent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the people of this region?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
3. Bengt likes to read books on what topic?
4. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
5. The crew learns to use what as a navigation tool?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)