|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Kon Tiki
(b) Illa Tiki
(d) Chief Cari
2. What item needs constant maintenance?
3. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
(a) 3 hours
(b) 2 hours
(c) 10 hours
(d) 6 hours
4. At the point of being guided toward that location, how long had the Kon-Tiki been at sea?
(a) One week
(b) One month
(c) 12 days
(d) 16 days
5. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the distance that the squid are able to travel when pursued?
2. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
3. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
4. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
5. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)