|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) World War I
(b) Stock market crash
(c) Assassination of JFK
(d) World War II
2. How does the fish remain stuck?
(a) It doesn't
(b) By using a sucking disk
(c) By using its claws
(d) Attaching itself with its mouth
3. What type of fish is known to stick to sharks?
4. What is a frigate?
5. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
(b) His wife
(c) Colonel Haskin
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Squid have the unusual ability to do what?
2. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
3. How do the men get to the jungle?
4. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
5. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)