|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Cari Tiki
(b) Ilda Tiki
(c) Kon Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
2. From which country was the chief god expelled?
3. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
(a) Town gossip
4. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
5. Which of these is NOT known to eat plankton?
(a) Crew members
(b) Whale sharks
Short Answer Questions
1. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
2. The crew realizes that what object no longer matters?
3. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
4. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
5. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)