|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
(d) Town gossip
2. How long is the weighted line used by the crew?
(a) 750 feet
(b) 260 feet
(c) 500 feet
(d) 1000 feet
3. What is thrown at the whale shark?
(a) A crew member
(c) Empty food cans
4. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Living among a native tribe
(b) Sailing across the Pacific
(c) Writing a book
(d) Taking a long vacation
5. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
2. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
3. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
4. What distinguishing mark did the ancients have?
5. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)