|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) Norwegian Consul
(b) Peruvian Ambassador
(c) Military attache
(d) U.S. Secretary of Defense
2. What language was the translator required to speak?
3. What sea creature most impresses Heyerdahl?
(c) Whale Shark
4. What is Bengt's profession?
(a) Navigation expert
5. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) Stock market crash
(b) World War II
(c) World War I
(d) Assassination of JFK
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
2. The chief god was related to what element?
3. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
4. With what vessel does the crew go out for a spin?
5. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)