|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these items was not mentioned as a use/source of water for the South American pilgrims?
(a) Bamboo sticks
(d) Coconut shells
2. What does the inside of the cabin smell like?
3. What is another name for South America?
(a) Heart of Haiti
(b) The Eye Looks (toward) Heaven
(c) Navel of the Islands
(d) The Land Down Under
4. Which crew member falls overboard?
5. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Cari Tiki
(b) Ilda Tiki
(c) Rikki Tiki
(d) Sun Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
2. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
3. What language is taught to Herman's parrot?
4. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
5. The crew has fun playing with what dangerous object?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)