|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mysterious feature that exists on Easter Island?
2. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
(b) Food supply
3. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
(b) Stone birds
(c) Red rocks
(d) Religious symbols
4. How does the fish remain stuck?
(a) Attaching itself with its mouth
(b) It doesn't
(c) By using a sucking disk
(d) By using its claws
5. New developments in stone work also appear in what location?
(b) South Sea Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
2. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
3. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
4. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
5. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)