|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
2. What item may have been eaten to ward off fatigue?
(b) Cocoa leaves
(d) Raw fish
3. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
(a) American Ambassador
(b) Peruvian President
(c) Otto Munthe-Kaas
(d) Peruvian Marine Minister
4. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(d) New York
5. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(d) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
2. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
3. Squid land on what part of the raft?
4. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
5. What are stationed atop of the statues at Easter Island?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)