|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
(a) Bermuda Triangle
(b) Coral reef system
(d) Galapagos Islands
2. How many storms are faced by the crew at this time?
3. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 100 A.D.
(c) 200 B.C.
(d) 1100 A.D.
4. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
5. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 75-80 miles per day
(b) 65-70 miles per day
(c) 35-40 miles per day
(d) 55-60 miles per day
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom were the white men massacred?
2. What reaction do the fish have to the big storm?
3. What about the sea creature impresses Heyerdahl?
4. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
5. The pilot fish remind the crew of what animal?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)