|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT known to eat plankton?
(b) Crew members
(c) Whale sharks
2. What/Who is Latacunga?
(a) Small boy
(b) Native Tribe
3. What do the crew discover alongside the new reef?
(b) Whale colony
(c) Dead body
(d) Abandoned ship
4. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(c) Tei Tutua
(d) King Kemah Mahe
5. What sea creature most impresses Heyerdahl?
(a) Whale Shark
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
2. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
3. How do the men get to the jungle?
4. How many miles into the trip is considered to be halfway?
5. How many crew members work together on a shift?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)