|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 25 years
(b) 50 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 10 years
2. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
(d) Venus Flytraps
3. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(c) Whale shark
(d) Pilot fish
4. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(b) Navigator's license
(d) Car repair
5. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to watch the craft in action?
2. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
4. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
5. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)