|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
(d) Food supply
2. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(c) Galapagos Islands
(d) South America
3. Which is NOT a fish seen from the raft?
4. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
5. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
2. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
3. Which creature appears to be phosphorescent?
4. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
5. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)