|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(a) Navigator's license
(c) Car repair
2. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(a) Kon Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
3. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) Military attache
(b) Peruvian Ambassador
(c) Norwegian Consul
(d) U.S. Secretary of Defense
4. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
(b) Jungle cat
(c) Fallen log
5. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
(b) Food supply
Short Answer Questions
1. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
2. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
3. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
4. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
5. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)