|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
(a) 1100 A.D.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 200 B.C.
(d) 100 A.D.
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Kon Tiki
(b) Cari Tiki
(c) Ilda Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
3. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
4. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
(a) 10 hours
(b) 3 hours
(c) 2 hours
(d) 6 hours
5. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
(b) Prince Edward Island
(c) Fatu Hiva
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
2. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
3. What is another name for the people of this region?
4. How many crew members work together on a shift?
5. From which country was the chief god expelled?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)