|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(a) Navigator's license
(b) Car repair
2. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Stone Age
(b) Universal Age
(c) Jurassic Age
(d) Industrial Revolution
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Cari Tiki
(b) Rikki Tiki
(c) Ilda Tiki
(d) Sun Tiki
4. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(a) Whale shark
(b) Pilot fish
5. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
2. What blocks the men's path into the jungle?
3. From which country was the chief god expelled?
4. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
5. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)