|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 7 fathoms
(b) 3 fathoms
(c) 5 fathoms
(d) 9 fathoms
2. The naval experts were wrong about the longevity of what item?
(c) Food supply
3. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Balsa logs
(d) Chain saw
4. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Illa Tiki
(b) Kon Tiki
(d) Chief Cari
5. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(a) King Kemah Mahe
(c) Tei Tutua
Short Answer Questions
1. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
2. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
3. The chief god was related to what element?
4. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
5. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)