|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(c) Canary Islands
(d) Pacific Islands
2. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
3. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
(a) Drum circles
(b) Oral history
4. What is the most amount the raft will travel in one day?
(a) 87 miles
(b) 71 miles
(c) 64 miles
(d) 98 miles
5. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
(a) His wife
(b) His mother
(c) Colonel Haskin
Short Answer Questions
1. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
2. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
3. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
4. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
5. Where does the current threaten to push the raft?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)