|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Reveredo?
2. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(a) King Kemah Mahe
(b) Tei Tutua
3. What is the average speed of the Kon-Tiki?
(a) 65-70 miles per day
(b) 35-40 miles per day
(c) 55-60 miles per day
(d) 75-80 miles per day
4. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(b) Radar training
(c) Navigation techniques
(d) Expedition equipment
5. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(b) Canary Islands
(d) Pacific Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
2. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
3. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
4. What poisonous creatures battle in the bungalow?
5. What pet is given to Herman?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)