|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How heavy is a whale shark?
(a) 25 tons
(b) 12 tons
(c) 15 tons
(d) 3 tons
2. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(a) United States
3. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
4. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
5. Who arranges to find the first tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
2. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
3. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
4. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
5. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)