|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
2. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
3. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 5 fathoms
(b) 9 fathoms
(c) 3 fathoms
(d) 7 fathoms
4. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
5. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
2. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
3. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
4. What is thrown at the whale shark?
5. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)