|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many crew members work together on a shift?
2. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
3. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
(a) Town gossip
4. By whom were the white men massacred?
(b) Chief Cari
(c) Illa Tiki
(d) Kon Tiki
5. What/Who is Latacunga?
(a) Native Tribe
(b) Small boy
Short Answer Questions
1. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
2. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
3. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
4. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
5. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)