|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does the Kon-Tiki set out to sea?
2. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
(a) Pilot fish
(d) Whale shark
3. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
4. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
(a) 2 hours
(b) 3 hours
(c) 10 hours
(d) 6 hours
5. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(b) Easter Island statues
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the people of this region?
2. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
3. How does Angelo kill the snake?
4. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
5. What breaks at the beginning of the trip?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)