|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
(c) Venus Flytraps
2. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Sailing across the Pacific
(b) Writing a book
(c) Taking a long vacation
(d) Living among a native tribe
3. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
4. How long are the nearly invisible visitors?
(a) 3 fathoms
(b) 9 fathoms
(c) 7 fathoms
(d) 5 fathoms
5. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
(a) Fatu Hiva
(d) Prince Edward Island
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
2. Which accompanied the raft along the journey?
3. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
4. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
5. What pet is given to Herman?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)