|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Taking a long vacation
(b) Sailing across the Pacific
(c) Writing a book
(d) Living among a native tribe
2. How many crew members work together on a shift?
3. What pet is given to Herman?
4. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(a) United States
5. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
(a) American Ambassador
(b) Peruvian President
(c) Peruvian Marine Minister
(d) Otto Munthe-Kaas
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief god was related to what element?
2. How do the men get to the jungle?
3. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
4. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
5. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)