|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which country was the chief god expelled?
2. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
(a) Strong currents
(b) Trade winds
(c) Difficult navigation
(d) Uncharted waters
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(c) Kon Tiki
4. Which is NOT a fish seen from the raft?
5. A snake mackerel resembles what other sea creature?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a crew member's typical shift?
2. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
3. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
4. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
5. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)