|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the naval station located?
2. What does the Kon-Tiki rely on heavily?
(d) Navigation maps
3. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Illa Tiki
(b) Kon Tiki
(d) Chief Cari
4. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
(a) Fatu Hiva
(c) Prince Edward Island
5. Which crew member is responsible for the act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is thrown at the whale shark?
2. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
3. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
4. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
5. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)