|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Across the Pacific.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Taking a long vacation
(b) Sailing across the Pacific
(c) Living among a native tribe
(d) Writing a book
2. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
3. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(a) Greenwich Village
4. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(a) United States
5. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 112 days
(b) 103 days
(c) 97 days
(d) 80 days
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
2. Who arranges to find the first tree?
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
4. Heyerdahl compares being at sea to which activity?
5. The chief god was related to what element?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)