|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
2. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(c) Navigator's license
(d) Car repair
3. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
(a) Difficult navigation
(b) Trade winds
(c) Uncharted waters
(d) Strong currents
4. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
5. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
(c) Kon Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
2. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
3. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
4. What language was the translator required to speak?
5. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)