|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
(a) U.S. Virgin Islands
(b) Marianna Islands
(c) Marquesas Islands
(d) Canary Islands
2. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Navigation techniques
(b) Radar training
(c) Expedition equipment
3. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(b) Greenwich Village
4. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
5. What poisonous creatures battle in the bungalow?
(c) Black widows
Short Answer Questions
1. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
2. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
3. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
4. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
5. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)