|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
2. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
(a) Norwegian Sailor's Home
(b) Carl's house
(d) Homeless shelter
3. What/Who is Latacunga?
(b) Small boy
(c) Native Tribe
4. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
5. What language was the translator required to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
2. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
3. Who arranges to find the first tree?
4. How much does the massive amount of paperwork weigh?
5. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)