|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Heyerdahl on the trip?
2. From which country was the chief god expelled?
3. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(b) Junior member
4. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(a) Easter Island statues
5. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
2. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
3. What language was the translator required to speak?
4. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
5. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)