|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
2. Who is Peter Freuchen?
(a) A French engineer
(b) A Dutch navigation expert
(c) A Danish Arctic explorer
(d) A Norwegian ethnologist
3. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(d) United States
4. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Huron
(b) Lake Victoria
(c) Lake Titicaca
(d) Lake Panam
5. The chief god was related to what element?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
2. What item does Alvarez give to Heyerdahl?
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
4. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
5. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)