|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a danger the men face on the trip?
2. Who is Peter Freuchen?
(a) A French engineer
(b) A Norwegian ethnologist
(c) A Danish Arctic explorer
(d) A Dutch navigation expert
3. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Stone Age
(b) Jurassic Age
(c) Universal Age
(d) Industrial Revolution
4. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(a) Double oars
(d) Dynamic sail
5. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Illa Tiki
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo kill the snake?
2. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
3. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
4. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
5. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)