|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men get to the jungle?
2. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(d) Greenwich Village
3. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(a) Bow and arrow
(d) Steam engine
4. Who arranges to find the first tree?
5. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
(a) American Ambassador
(b) Otto Munthe-Kaas
(c) Peruvian Marine Minister
(d) Peruvian President
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
2. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
4. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
5. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)