|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(d) New York
2. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
3. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) Peruvian Ambassador
(b) Military attache
(c) Norwegian Consul
(d) U.S. Secretary of Defense
4. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 1100 A.D.
(b) 700 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 500 A.D.
5. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
(b) Venus Flytraps
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
2. From which country was the chief god expelled?
3. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)