|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
2. The chief god was related to what element?
3. What was the name of Heyerdahl's translator?
4. What poisonous creatures battle in the bungalow?
(d) Black widows
5. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
2. How does Nieto learn about Heyerdahl's journey?
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
4. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
5. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)