|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(a) Supreme Court
(c) Capitol Hill
(d) White House
2. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(a) Galapagos Islands
(c) South America
3. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
(a) 100 A.D.
(b) 200 B.C.
(c) 500 A.D.
(d) 1100 A.D.
4. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) Assassination of JFK
(b) World War I
(c) World War II
(d) Stock market crash
5. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 97 days
(b) 103 days
(c) 80 days
(d) 112 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
2. Who arranges to find the first tree?
3. By whom were the white men massacred?
4. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
5. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)