|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The poisonous creatures keep away which insects?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(a) Kon Tiki
(c) Rikki Tiki
3. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
4. On which island does Heyerdahl land?
5. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
2. With whom does Heyerdahl meet in Lima?
3. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
4. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
5. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)