|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain range do the men encounter?
(a) Rocky Mountains
(b) Smoky Mountains
2. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(a) South America
(c) Galapagos Islands
3. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
(b) Drum circles
(c) Oral history
4. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
(b) Kon Tiki
5. How does Angelo kill the snake?
(d) Runs it over
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
2. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
3. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
4. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
5. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)