|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Reveredo?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(c) Kon Tiki
3. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
4. What language was the translator required to speak?
5. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Huron
(b) Lake Titicaca
(c) Lake Panam
(d) Lake Victoria
Short Answer Questions
1. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
2. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
3. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
4. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
5. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)