|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Alvarez give to Heyerdahl?
(a) Diplomatic passport
2. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(a) Dynamic sail
(c) Double oars
3. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
(a) Marianna Islands
(b) Marquesas Islands
(c) U.S. Virgin Islands
(d) Canary Islands
4. What is Bengt's profession?
(d) Navigation expert
5. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(b) Steam engine
(c) Bow and arrow
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
3. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
4. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
5. The chief god was related to what element?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)