|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language was the translator required to speak?
2. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Living among a native tribe
(b) Taking a long vacation
(c) Sailing across the Pacific
(d) Writing a book
3. What kind of flowers are displayed by Federico?
(d) Venus Flytraps
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(b) King Kemah Mahe
(c) Tei Tutua
Short Answer Questions
1. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
2. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
3. What item does Alvarez give to Heyerdahl?
4. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
5. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)