|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Illa Tiki
(b) Chief Cari
(c) Kon Tiki
2. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
3. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 1300 A.D.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 700 A.D.
(d) 1100 A.D.
4. What language was the translator required to speak?
5. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
(a) Strong currents
(b) Uncharted waters
(c) Trade winds
(d) Difficult navigation
Short Answer Questions
1. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
2. What is another name for the people of this region?
3. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
4. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
5. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)