|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men get to the jungle?
2. Heyerdahl receives a letter from whom?
(a) Colonel Haskin
(b) His wife
(d) His mother
3. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(a) Supreme Court
(b) Capitol Hill
(d) White House
4. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Sun Tiki
(b) Rikki Tiki
(c) Cari Tiki
(d) Ilda Tiki
5. Which was NOT one of the names given to the fallen trees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
2. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
3. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
4. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
5. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)