|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To South America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The names of the trees are derived from people attached to which figure?
(a) Kon Tiki
2. What/Who is Latacunga?
(b) Small boy
(d) Native Tribe
3. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 200 B.C.
(c) 1100 A.D.
(d) 100 A.D.
4. Herman suffers an injury to what body part?
5. The chief god was related to what element?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bengt's profession?
2. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
3. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
4. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
5. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)