|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(c) Rikki Tiki
(d) Kon Tiki
2. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
3. The chief god was related to what element?
4. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 1100 A.D.
(c) 700 A.D.
(d) 1300 A.D.
5. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
2. By whom were the white men massacred?
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
4. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
5. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)