|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(b) Car repair
(c) Navigator's license
2. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(c) Easter Island statues
3. From which country was the chief god expelled?
4. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
5. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 25 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 50 years
(d) 10 years
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
2. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
3. Who is Peter Freuchen?
4. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
5. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)