|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
(b) Carl's house
(c) Norwegian Sailor's Home
(d) Homeless shelter
2. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Cari Tiki
(b) Ilda Tiki
(c) Sun Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
4. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
5. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
(a) Trade winds
(b) Strong currents
(c) Difficult navigation
(d) Uncharted waters
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
2. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
3. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
4. From which country was the chief god expelled?
5. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)