|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
(a) Easter Island statues
2. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(a) His wife
(c) Tei Tetua
3. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(c) Junior member
4. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 97 days
(b) 103 days
(c) 112 days
(d) 80 days
5. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
2. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
3. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
4. From which country was the chief god expelled?
5. Who is Peter Freuchen?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)