|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(a) Junior member
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Ilda Tiki
(b) Cari Tiki
(c) Kon Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
3. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Sailing across the Pacific
(c) Taking a long vacation
(d) Living among a native tribe
4. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(b) United States
5. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter Freuchen?
2. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
3. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
4. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
5. What is another name for the people of this region?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)