|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
2. From which country was the chief god expelled?
3. The chief god was related to what element?
4. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
(a) Marianna Islands
(b) U.S. Virgin Islands
(c) Marquesas Islands
(d) Canary Islands
5. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 1100 A.D.
(b) 700 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 500 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
2. What is another name for the people of this region?
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
4. The ancient story involves the building of what objects?
5. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)