|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
2. The chief god was related to what element?
3. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(a) Canary Islands
(d) Pacific Islands
4. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Jurassic Age
(b) Stone Age
(c) Industrial Revolution
(d) Universal Age
5. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(a) Junior member
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the people of this region?
2. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
4. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
5. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)