|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Victoria
(b) Lake Titicaca
(c) Lake Panam
(d) Lake Huron
2. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(c) United States
3. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
4. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
(a) Seafarers Club
(b) Explorers Club
(c) Midnight Club
(d) Cotton Club
5. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Chief Cari
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Illa Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
2. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
3. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
4. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
5. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)