|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(a) Double oars
(d) Dynamic sail
2. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
(a) Navigation techniques
(c) Expedition equipment
(d) Radar training
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Victoria
(b) Lake Huron
(c) Lake Titicaca
(d) Lake Panam
4. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Sun Tiki
(b) Rikki Tiki
(c) Ilda Tiki
(d) Cari Tiki
5. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(a) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
2. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
3. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
4. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
5. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)