|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which country was the chief god expelled?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(c) Kon Tiki
(d) Rikki Tiki
3. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
4. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(d) New York
5. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
2. The chief god was related to what element?
3. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
4. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
5. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)