|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(c) Car repair
(d) Navigator's license
2. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
(b) Double oars
(c) Dynamic sail
3. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Huron
(b) Lake Titicaca
(c) Lake Victoria
(d) Lake Panam
4. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(b) Chief Cari
(c) Kon Tiki
5. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
(a) 10 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 50 years
(d) 25 years
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
2. By whom were the white men massacred?
3. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
4. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
5. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)