|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(a) White House
(b) Supreme Court
(c) Capitol Hill
2. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(b) Canary Islands
(c) Pacific Islands
3. What is another name for the people of this region?
4. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(b) King Kemah Mahe
(c) Tei Tutua
5. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(b) Chief Cari
(d) Kon Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
2. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
3. The chief god was related to what element?
4. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
5. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)