|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
(a) Midnight Club
(b) Seafarers Club
(c) Explorers Club
(d) Cotton Club
2. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(c) New York
3. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(b) Tei Tetua
(c) His wife
4. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
5. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(c) Tei Tutua
(d) King Kemah Mahe
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
2. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
3. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
4. In what increments do the Polynesians recount their history?
5. The chief god was related to what element?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)