|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(b) Tei Tetua
(c) His wife
2. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Taking a long vacation
(b) Sailing across the Pacific
(c) Living among a native tribe
(d) Writing a book
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(b) Kon Tiki
4. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
5. What is another name for the people of this region?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
2. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
3. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
4. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
5. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)