|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Illa Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
(d) Kon Tiki
2. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
3. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
(a) Military attache
(b) Norwegian Consul
(c) Peruvian Ambassador
(d) U.S. Secretary of Defense
4. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
5. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Cari Tiki
(d) Ilda Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
2. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
3. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
4. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
5. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)