|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(b) Kon Tiki
2. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
3. The chief god was related to what element?
4. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 700 A.D.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 1100 A.D.
5. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
2. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
3. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
4. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
5. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)