|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Balsa logs
(d) Chain saw
2. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(d) United States
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Cari Tiki
(b) Sun Tiki
(c) Rikki Tiki
(d) Ilda Tiki
4. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(b) South America
(c) Galapagos Islands
5. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
2. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
3. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
4. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
5. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)