|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(a) United States
2. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(a) White House
(b) Supreme Court
(c) Capitol Hill
3. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. From which country was the chief god expelled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
2. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
3. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
4. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
5. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)