|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
(b) Chain saw
(d) Balsa logs
2. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
(a) Drum circles
(c) Oral history
3. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Victoria
(b) Lake Huron
(c) Lake Panam
(d) Lake Titicaca
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
3. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
4. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
5. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)