|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(c) Rikki Tiki
(d) Kon Tiki
2. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) World War II
(b) Stock market crash
(c) World War I
(d) Assassination of JFK
3. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(a) Tei Tetua
(c) His wife
4. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
5. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
(a) U.S. Virgin Islands
(b) Canary Islands
(c) Marquesas Islands
(d) Marianna Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
2. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
3. What is the unique item that is included on the prehistoric Incan rafts?
4. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
5. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)