|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(a) Rikki Tiki
(b) Kon Tiki
2. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Sun Tiki
(b) Rikki Tiki
(c) Cari Tiki
(d) Ilda Tiki
3. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) World War I
(b) Stock market crash
(c) Assassination of JFK
(d) World War II
4. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(a) Greenwich Village
5. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Illa Tiki
(c) Kon Tiki
(d) Chief Cari
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
2. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
3. Where does Heyerdahl get a room?
4. The chief god was related to what element?
5. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)