|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl is a member of what New York City club?
(a) Explorers Club
(b) Cotton Club
(c) Seafarers Club
(d) Midnight Club
2. Who accompanied Heyerdahl on the expedition?
(b) His wife
(d) Tei Tetua
3. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
(a) Sun Tiki
(b) Rikki Tiki
(c) Ilda Tiki
(d) Cari Tiki
4. Who is Peter Freuchen?
(a) A Norwegian ethnologist
(b) A Danish Arctic explorer
(c) A Dutch navigation expert
(d) A French engineer
5. What is another name for the people of this region?
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
2. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
4. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
5. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)