|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom were the white men massacred?
(a) Illa Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
(d) Kon Tiki
2. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) World War II
(b) Assassination of JFK
(c) World War I
(d) Stock market crash
3. From which country was the chief god expelled?
4. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Living among a native tribe
(c) Sailing across the Pacific
(d) Taking a long vacation
5. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(a) White House
(b) Capitol Hill
(d) Supreme Court
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
2. Heyerdahl had previously worked on which group of islands?
3. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
4. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
5. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period? What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research? World War II World War I Stock market crash Assassination of JFK Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory? New York Tokyo London Honolulu
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)