|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
(a) Pacific Islands
(c) Canary Islands
2. What is Heyerdahl's status at the club?
(b) Junior member
3. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(a) Navigator's license
(d) Car repair
4. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(a) Steam engine
(b) Bow and arrow
5. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
(a) Writing a book
(b) Taking a long vacation
(c) Sailing across the Pacific
(d) Living among a native tribe
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
2. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
3. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
4. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
5. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)