|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heyerdahl is summoned to which government facility?
(b) Supreme Court
(c) Capitol Hill
(d) White House
2. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
(b) Navigator's license
(c) Car repair
3. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
4. Heyerdahl refers to technologies developed in what time period?
What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
World War II
World War I
Stock market crash
Assassination of JFK
Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) Jurassic Age
(b) Stone Age
(c) Universal Age
(d) Industrial Revolution
5. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
(a) Tei Tutua
(c) King Kemah Mahe
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
2. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
3. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
4. Who rejects Heyerdahl's manuscript?
5. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)