|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
(a) Drum circles
(c) Oral history
2. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
(a) Stock market crash
(b) Assassination of JFK
(c) World War I
(d) World War II
3. From which country was the chief god expelled?
4. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 112 days
(b) 97 days
(c) 80 days
(d) 103 days
5. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(b) Chief Cari
(c) Kon Tiki
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom were the white men massacred?
2. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
3. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
4. What idea begins to develop in Heyerdahl's imagination?
5. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)