|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wood does Heyerdahl believe the South Americans used to build their rafts?
2. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(d) United States
3. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(a) Greenwich Village
4. Which city does Heyerdahl choose to present his theory?
(a) New York
5. What Lake is mentioned in regard to the story?
(a) Lake Titicaca
(b) Lake Panam
(c) Lake Victoria
(d) Lake Huron
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
2. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
3. What is the name of Heyerdahl's friend that lives in the countryside?
4. Who was considered to be the original, a founder of the inhabitants on the Pacific Islands?
5. What does Heyerdahl require to construct the raft?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)