|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 103 days
(b) 80 days
(c) 112 days
(d) 97 days
2. What year did the second wave of settlers arrive?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 700 A.D.
(c) 1300 A.D.
(d) 1100 A.D.
3. What is the name of the chief god of the island?
(b) Rikki Tiki
(d) Kon Tiki
4. Which is NOT among the planned stops for Heyerdahl?
(a) Galapagos Islands
(c) South America
5. What is Heyerdahl's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the estimated date on which people first arrived on the islands?
2. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
3. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
4. What event interrupted Heyerdahl's research?
5. What percent chance does the friend say Heyerdahl has of making the trip?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)