|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chief god of the white men?
(a) Ilda Tiki
(b) Rikki Tiki
(c) Cari Tiki
(d) Kon Tiki
2. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
3. Who was able to escape from the massacre?
(b) Kon Tiki
(c) Chief Cari
4. What is another name for the people of this region?
5. What is Heyerdahl's native country?
(c) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl attends a lecture regarding what topic?
2. What is one of Heyerdahl's main concerns in planning a route?
3. What is the common tradition of the people of this region?
4. What is the name of the old man that tells the history of the region?
5. Heyerdahl impatiently waits for results on what item?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)