|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, An Expedition Is Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the person who rejects the manuscript?
2. If Heyerdahl makes the trip how long should it take?
(a) 103 days
(b) 112 days
(c) 97 days
(d) 80 days
3. The friend previously engaged in what profession?
4. Where does Heyerdahl's friend, Carl, live?
(c) Greenwich Village
5. Freuchen rejects new ideas in favor of tried and true equipment such as the:
(c) Steam engine
(d) Bow and arrow
Short Answer Questions
1. Heyerdahl went on an expedition to which island?
2. What is Otto Munthe-Kaas' title?
3. What ancient culture's story convinces Heyerdahl of the connection?
4. Heyerdahl's theory revolves around what region?
5. Heyerdahl believes the islands are connected to what country?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)